Maryna "tat tat" Moroz

People got to hyped up over her win over Calderwood. Hmm tonight's fight says alot about what's going on with JoJo

People got to hyped up over her win over Calderwood. Hmm tonight's fight says alot about what's going on with JoJo

jojo is way worse than we expected seeing how moroz fared tonight

Can't you just say Moroz is better than JoJo but Letourneau is better than Moroz.

Can't you just say Moroz is better than JoJo but Letourneau is better than Moroz.

That's not how sherdog works.

Maryna is still only 23, and she just faced a very big, very skilled vet. Maryna will grow from this and I expect to see her at the top of the division very shortly.

Holly Holm-esque in her kai technique, Joe.

No mate, it doesn't work like that. I still will say that JoJo is better than Moroz and could beat her in a rematch if her head is on straight.

streetfighter_2_chun_li.jpg

She shows promise, and I think she should move to a more advanced camp.

I really dig her style. She got beat in this match-up, but she looked very good outside the knockdown and some curious decisions (which could be due to the kockdown and being a bit out of it). She was't afraid to bang. She didn't too too much pulling guard. And she did confuse Valerie on the ground.

Back