Maryna "tat tat" Moroz

Perhaps you should explain the split decision of Claudia against Letourneau.

I was going to fight finder her, but was too lazy to look it up. Still, it's funny to me that some run of the mill veteran took Joana's best competition to a split decision. Not really impressed with any of these women to be honest.

Moroz will bounce back. She's young with a ton of potential

Since she's Cybernetics new crush, has he created a thread trashing her like he did with JoJo and McMann????

Moroz will bounce back. She's young with a ton of potential

Since she's Cybernetics new crush, has he created a thread trashing her like he did with JoJo and McMann????

LOL, he's prolly sitting somewhere quiet coping with the devastation. :)

Makes her calling out JJ look fucking ridiculous, if that was JJ she was facing tonight, she would've gotten eaten alive.

LOL, he's prolly sitting somewhere quiet coping with the devastation. :)

I'm waiting for his upcoming thread lol it'll be magic

Moroz has real potential. Slick ground game and decent stand up. I think she comes back much stronger in her next bout.

I was going to fight finder her, but was too lazy to look it up. Still, it's funny to me that some run of the mill veteran took Joana's best competition to a split decision. Not really impressed with any of these women to be honest.

Actually the stats are a bit deceiving for L

Makes her calling out JJ look fucking ridiculous, if that was JJ she was facing tonight, she would've gotten eaten alive.

Actually Moroz might have faired much better against JJ considering Letourneau is possibly bigger than JJ. Moroz has more reach and height than JJ and less reach, height, and size than Letourneau. Letourneau is going to make waves at 115 if she can make weight. Likewise Moroz is going to make waves if she fights a little smarter and continues to work hard.

Moroz is an atomweight fighting at straw. She's a pretty small gal in stature. I know Letourneau was dropping down, but she absolutely dwarfed Moroz in frame. I don't think Moroz looked too bad as she has some pretty accurate striking.

Actually Moroz might have faired much better against JJ considering Letourneau is possibly bigger than JJ. Moroz has more reach and height than JJ and less reach, height, and size than Letourneau. Letourneau is going to make waves at 115 if she can make weight. Likewise Moroz is going to make waves if she fights a little smarter and continues to work hard.

doubtful. Moroz defense was pitiful.

Moroz is an atomweight fighting at straw. She's a pretty small gal in stature. I know Letourneau was dropping down, but she absolutely dwarfed Moroz in frame. I don't think Moroz looked too bad as she has some pretty accurate striking.

She's 5'7". Considering how emaciated she looked, I bet trying for 105 might kill her.

That's not how sherdog works.

Maryna is still only 23, and she just faced a very big, very skilled vet. Maryna will grow from this and I expect to see her at the top of the division very shortly.

Based on what? She has an extensive boxing background already.

Being better than JoJo doesn't mean much.

Based on what? She has an extensive boxing background already.

Being better than JoJo doesn't mean much.

Based on the fact that she's 23 and fighters tend to improve as they get older?

Valerie Letourneau is 32 and arguably just entering her prime now.

Just because Moroz has a background in boxing doesn't mean she can't continue to improve that aspect of her game along with her wrestling and ground game.

Carla Esparza is ranked in the top 3 and is basically a wrestler with no striking and limited sub skills. the standards aren't incredibly high here. Gadhela and JJ stand out from the pack

doubtful. Moroz defense was pitiful.

Easy for you to call the younger fighter's defense pitiful when she took on a veteran who has only fought a small amount at Straw Weight (which is why she wasn't ranked). I have a feeling that Letourneau will make some more waves in the Top 10 "if" she is able to make weight.

I personally think Joanna J would win a fight against Moroz, but Moroz would do much better against Joanna J than Letourneau. Joanna J has no interest in a ground game while Letourneau does use a ground game. This means Moroz would be able to focus on less threats. Moroz also proved she can take a punch. She got KD'd but started going after submissions soon after Letourneau took side control. She also dished out her own damage as shown on the face of Letourneau.

We've seen nothing in any of her fights to suggest she could easily outpoint Letourneau. You're assigning abilities to her that haven't been seen.

Hilarious

You may not have watched the fight last night but I did. Letourneau showed plenty of damage from the strikes. ESPN says Moroz did out strike Letourneau. Fightmetric only shows around a dozen strike differential between the two of them. Moroz only lost 29-28. If that isn't enough for you to believe that a better fight plan would result in a different outcome then it is your mental incapacity to understand and we need not go any further.

She got dropped standing and her opponent had zero jj and her corner tells her to box.
The Canadian had a key lock attempt, but looked like she didn't know how to apply it

Hopefully that annoying guy will stop making hate threads about Jojo now...yeah you know who you are

Back