Maryna Moroz vs Valerie Letourneau main card??

Zeppeling

ritehand
Banned
Reaction score
Terrible. I'm sick of no name chicks making main card. It's nice to see recognizable girls on the main from time to time.. but this is pushing it.

Opening a FN main card with a girl that tapped Jojo vs a local girl with 2 UFC wins. Sounds ok to me.

I'm confused to whether you're calling them no names or not.

Opening a FN main card with a girl that tapped Jojo vs a local girl with 2 UFC wins. Sounds ok to me.

Yep, no worse than putting four no name fighters from Brazilian TUF on a PPV main card.

Btw this card is pretty decent from start to finish. Kelades and Silverio on fight the pass prelims of a free card? Sign me in.

Winner of this fight would actually be close to a title shot. Maybe only 1 more win, because of the timing of the probable JJ/Gadelha fight.

Moroz just won her debut against a chick in the top ten in the first round. She can be on the 5th of 11 fights on a UFN or where ever she is.

Maryna Moroz took Joanne Calderwood's title shot away, then had a post-fight shout out with champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk (who was in the audience that night).

Moroz vs. Letourenus has title implication and is in my opinion, worthy of the main card.

Terrible. I'm sick of no name chicks making main card. It's nice to see recognizable girls on the main from time to time.. but this is pushing it.

Moroz beat Calderwood, so this could be seen as important contender fight. Gahehla is up next, but who is after that. Having this fight on the main card is how they would promote the next contender.

Just quit yer bitchin'

everyone who has posted has pretty much posted everything i would have said, so yea ts

tumblr_nsh6aizcjF1r8hpiao1_400.gif

No, what is "pushing it" is idiots like you with no knowledge of the sport and its athletes making stupid comments like that one.

Moroz is an undefeated grappler, 6-0 in MMA with 6 finishes, 5 of them by armbar including a top 10 win. She is one of the best prospects to actually give Joanna a good fight. Letourneau is a solid fighter on her own and as mentioned before she has 2 wins and could be in contention as well.

Posters like you hide behind their ignorance of the sport to hate on whatever they don't like, be it WMMA or something else. Just go away.

Maryna Moroz is undefeated, just beat JoJo and is a potential contender to JoJed. I'm happy to see her on the main card.

6-0, all finishes, 5 by arm bar. Maryna is awesome.

You do realize you're talking about the 6th fight down the card in an event in Saskatoon, right?

Anyway "Valerie Letourneau" and "Maryna Moroz" are both great names. Sexy names.

everyone who has posted has pretty much posted everything i would have said, so yea ts

tumblr_nsh6aizcjF1r8hpiao1_400.gif

Appropriate choice of fighter since Maryna Moroz finished all but one of her wins via armbar.

You should look up Moroz versus Calderwood. It's definitely worth searching for and I don't even consider myself much of a wmma fan

Back