Maryna Moroz vs Valerie Letourneau main card??

I don't think Maryna is ready for JJ yet. We don't really know how good her takedowns are against someone who trains specifically for them. I think the Valerie fight will enlighten us on that.

Agreed, so I am really looking forward to see what Moroz has got. I like Valerie so I am kinda rooting for her, but at the same time I like to see really promising fighters who can potentially contend for the belt come up in the game.

If Moroz comes in as impressive as she did against JoJo, then I am all for TS talk. If Moroz wins, I still think she should have one more fight before a TS though .. maybe against Carla or Penne.

maybe against Penne.

GIF-Okay-OK-Agree-Agreeing-Yep-Aw-yeah-Yeah-Fuck-yeah-yes-nod-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-GIF.gif

Oh I agree, but I was having a giggle at your impeccable GIF'ing. :wink:

Is what I do :cool:

Moroz will beat her everywhere.

Valerie has a tough cut to 115 and I believe once she starts facing better comp that will show

Knowledge of the sport and knowledge of a trivial fighter are two totally separate things. So shut the fuck up bitch lmao.

I read your guys posts and I guess I was quick to judge. I had never heard of her and I've been following all of the recent women's fights.

Yikes buddy you must have been dropped on your head as a kid.

Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

@other dude that says my personal ignorance doesn't extend to others, well I follow UFC (obviously not closely enough to recognize low popular fresh division female fighters) but I feel like I do my due diligence as a fan. I can only imagine how many people who are just casual followers thinking "Huh?" when they see this fight pop on the main card. Maybe my opinion is out of place, or maybe it's valid, either way we will not know because your opinion is bias. I follow the top of the straw weight division and I'd have recognized a handful of other girls, but not these two women. That doesn't make them any lesser of a fighter, but for "main-card worthiness" it still kind of stumps me.

You were correct. I don't want women anywhere on a main card.

Valerie is such a qt, always down to watch her roll around in compromising positions

Calderwood has looked terrible in the UFC, not sure that Moroz beating her means all that much. I'm interested in how she looks for this fight.

Calderwood has looked terrible in the UFC, not sure that Moroz beating her means all that much. I'm interested in how she looks for this fight.

It's pretty ridiculous how Moroz has gone from +425 dog vs Joanne Calderwood and being described in the sherdog preview of that fight as:

Moroz is mean, athletic and has some real talent, but she is exceptionally raw everywhere. She has some boxing and kickboxing experience and uses her height well behind a crisp jab, but she has subpar footwork, tends to reach with her strikes and is always there to be hit. Her takedown game is effectively nonexistent, although she knows how to sprawl and work in transition. The real strength of her game is her armbar, but far too often she has to pull guard to get into position to use it and eats shot after shot in the pursuit. Moroz has great upside and could develop into a solid fighter, but she is literally years away from being ready for this level of competition.

to unstoppable force rocketing towards a title shot. Immediately.

Val 30-27 UD.

Yikes buddy you must have been dropped on your head as a kid.

Shitty post. I'll only respond to let you know that what you said is not witty, nor logical. Hopefully when you enter threads to flame people you spend a little more time trying to not look like an idiot.

Why not? It is a good fight and should be a fun fight. I think Moroz by sub. Letourneau could have had Rakoczy so many times, but her sub attempts were sloppy.

Maryna Moroz took Joanne Calderwood's title shot away, then had a post-fight shout out with champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk (who was in the audience that night).

Moroz vs. Letourenus has title implication and is in my opinion, worthy of the main card.

10K People expressed their opinions.
[YT]uR4ME3aiZ6E[/YT]

Like no other :icon_lol:

I threatened you with some swaggerjacking not too long ago, but I am still working on getting my gif game up, lol.

Swaggerjack ME, Nikki?! :icon_chee

rolling_eyes_neil_degrasse_tyson.gif

:icon_lol: :wink:

i think valerie will outbox her comfortably, decision win for letourneau

i think valerie will outbox her comfortably, decision win for letourneau

Definitely a possibility. Val's head kicks have been looking good lately as well. Caught one eyed Racokzy pretty good with one in her last fight :)

Back