Maryna Moroz vs Valerie Letourneau main card??

This dumb thread REALLY did not went the way TS intended.

Good riddance.

It's a decent warm up for next week's "Paige Van Zant vs Alex Chambers is on the main card??" thread. We need to sharpen our skills.

Moroz is quite attractive

moroz650.jpg

enc_kira_rightcolumn.jpg

or

ostrich_meat.jpg

?

It's a decent warm up for next week's "Paige Van Zant vs Alex Chambers is on the main card??" thread. We need to sharpen our skills.

That thread will be curb-stomped as well, but by a very different demographic.

Especially if there are photos involved on page 1.

No, what is "pushing it" is idiots like you with no knowledge of the sport and its athletes making stupid comments like that one.

Moroz is an undefeated grappler, 6-0 in MMA with 6 finishes, 5 of them by armbar including a top 10 win. She is one of the best prospects to actually give Joanna a good fight. Letourneau is a solid fighter on her own and as mentioned before she has 2 wins and could be in contention as well.

Posters like you hide behind their ignorance of the sport to hate on whatever they don't like, be it WMMA or something else. Just go away.

Knowledge of the sport and knowledge of a trivial fighter are two totally separate things. So shut the fuck up bitch lmao.

I read your guys posts and I guess I was quick to judge. I had never heard of her and I've been following all of the recent women's fights.

Good riddance.

Good riddance of what? Do you only want to see Ronda rousey is #1p4p threads? Sorry that I had an opinion, and still quite valid, on an upcoming fight.

My main issue is that exciting fighters like Uriah Hall are featured on a prelim when unknown chicks, and yes, still unknown despite 8 posters coming to the rescue, keep popping up on main cards. Just my thoughts.

Good riddance of what? Do you only want to see Ronda rousey is #1p4p threads? Sorry that I had an opinion, and still quite valid, on an upcoming fight.

My main issue is that exciting fighters like Uriah Hall are featured on a prelim when unknown chicks, and yes, still unknown despite 8 posters coming to the rescue, keep popping up on main cards. Just my thoughts.

Those 8 posters showed you exactly why your opinion in not valid. Your personal ignorance doesn't extend to other people.

Maryna is a real promising young prospect and Valerie is 2-0 in the UFC and has experience against top comp like Gadelha, Kaufman and Davis. This is a decent match up.

The winner of this will be in a good position for a potential title eliminator, or even pulled up for a title fight in a pinch if Gadelha isn't able to make the fight, or had to pull out. Moroz already beat Calderwood, who would have likely got a title fight in Scotland had she won. So this will give them the exposure so they won't be no names if one of them does get a title shot in their next few fights.

The winner of this will be in a good position for a potential title eliminator, or even pulled up for a title fight in a pinch if Gadelha isn't able to make the fight, or had to pull out. Moroz already beat Calderwood, who would have likely got a title fight in Scotland had she won. So this will give them the exposure so they won't be no names if one of them does get a title shot in their next few fights.

Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

@other dude that says my personal ignorance doesn't extend to others, well I follow UFC (obviously not closely enough to recognize low popular fresh division female fighters) but I feel like I do my due diligence as a fan. I can only imagine how many people who are just casual followers thinking "Huh?" when they see this fight pop on the main card. Maybe my opinion is out of place, or maybe it's valid, either way we will not know because your opinion is bias. I follow the top of the straw weight division and I'd have recognized a handful of other girls, but not these two women. That doesn't make them any lesser of a fighter, but for "main-card worthiness" it still kind of stumps me.

I'm actually pretty excited for this fight.

Back