Marvel fans, who wins this fight?

with gauntlet, thanos
without gauntlet, galactus

There's quite a few factors on both sides of this, so it depends.

What condition is Galactus in? Is he fully fed? half? starving?

Does Thanos (without IG) get prep?

IG Thanos beats any form of Galactus, with or without prep. IG Thanos is so OP, it's ridiculous. Fully fed Galactus (meaning full power, obviously) is pretty damn OP, but IG Thanos is a different level, especially if he has prep.

Galactus wins the first match but Thanos can still give him a decent battle if he has prep, Galactus still wins that though, IMO - the second match is Thanos all day, with or without prep. IG Thanos stomps bad.

Darkseid is still the coolest, though. I feel he has the better story and is overall more competently-written, Thanos is just too OP to the point it just becomes ridiculous and uninteresting. Thanos is actually just a Darkseid rip off anyway.

Last edited:
what is it then? His eternally creepy and stalkerish obsession with Death? Doesnt he basically genocide entire solar systems just so he can catch her attention?

yes he does

Darkseid is still the coolest, though. I feel he has the better story and is overall more competently-written, Thanos is just too OP to the point it just becomes ridiculous and uninteresting. Thanos is actually just a Darkseid rip off anyway.

That's a bit like saying "Deadpool is just a Deathstroke ripoff." Yes, each character started as Marvel's clone of _____, but boy did each one go on and become their own character. Darkseid is neat enough, but kind of two dimensional for my taste, whereas Thanos just went off script for his goals and motivations. And frankly, most of the time Thanos isn't actually that powerful - he's just a bit like a Dr.Doom in space, a schemer who bats out of his physical weightclass due to his intellect. But Thanos has advance so far beyond being a Darkseid clone, pretty much starting in the 90's. Now they're scarcely comparable for what motivates them, what they've done, and what they're trying to do.

Goko beats Thanos and galactus. He-man also destroys them

A lot of non comic book readers here.

Galactus is the more powerful out of the two.

It's that simple.

all of you galactus fanboys lol

you're at my mercy that I don't get too bored and just feel like wiping my ass with your quadrant of the universe

all of you galactus fanboys lol

you're at my mercy that I don't get too bored and just feel like wiping my ass with your quadrant of the universe

Squirrel-vs-Thanos.jpg

Won't be a quadrant with Squirrel Girl in it...

Wait, I thought this Squirrel Girl thing was a joke. How the hell did that happen?

I think it's actually canon technically. You don't see how it happens though... It's just some comic - I think a Squirrel Girl one - where you see a bunch of her exploits. I think you see this panel alone and it never says how or anything like that.

I think it's actually canon technically. You don't see how it happens though... It's just some comic - I think a Squirrel Girl one - where you see a bunch of her exploits. I think you see this panel alone and it never says how or anything like that.

Iirc they later said it was a clone and not the real thanos. Squirrel girl is more of a joke character than anything anyway.

Iirc they later said it was a clone and not the real thanos. Squirrel girl is more of a joke character than anything anyway.

Yeah, she's definitely a joke character. Never heard it was a clone - Lord knows Thanos had enough of them - but wouldn't surprise me if that came out later.

Yeah, she's definitely a joke character. Never heard it was a clone - Lord knows Thanos had enough of them - but wouldn't surprise me if that came out later.

Seem to remember hearing that somewhere. I could be wrong tho. Haven't read a marvel book since 2008

Thanos wins with or without the gauntlet.

Galactus is supposed to have this immense power but how many fights do you actually see him win? Galactus is like the Kevin Randleman of Marvel.

Thanos wins with or without the gauntlet.

Galactus is supposed to have this immense power but how many fights do you actually see him win? Galactus is like the Kevin Randleman of Marvel.

lol

Galactus beats Thanus the fuck down if he doesn't have his glove on. If I'm not mistaken, Galactus has tapped that ass a few times. Thanos only wins with the Gauntlet which is not part of his actual powers, and other characters can wear too.

Imagine if Silver Surfer or even Galactus himself got ahold of that shit?

So, powers Vs powers it's not even a contest between Galactus and Thanos. Thanos ends up rubbing Big G's feet and making him sandwich's if they fight straight up.

Back