Movies Marvel, Creed Actor Jonathan Majors Arrested for Strangulation, Assault & Harassment Charges

you know who would be a sweet Kang? Daniel Kaluuya.

but i mean, he would literally be great in any meaty role. i know this will make a bunch of you clutch your pearls, say three hail marys & four our fathers, but he would also be a great Doom. that’s why it’s so disappointing that he was wasted in a thankless role in BP1. maybe since he wasn’t in BP2, they could recast him in something more deserving of his talents

Great actor. I think his performance (and Lakeiith’s brief though it was) in Get Out was a major, major factor in that film’s success. Cool that they re-teamed for Judas and the Black Messiah.

There never really were. They just would have swept something like this under the rug back in the day, like the underage hookers Don Henley killed by drug overdose.

Everyone thinks the world is so different now. Really, the only thing that’s changed is people’s willingness to go along with this shit and deny the victims justice.

There are no heroes in cinema, are there.
There never really were. They just would have swept something like this under the rug back in the day, like the underage hookers Don Henley killed by drug overdose.

Everyone thinks the world is so different now. Really, the only thing that’s changed is people’s willingness to go along with this shit and deny the victims justice.

you know who would be a sweet Kang? Daniel Kaluuya.

but i mean, he would literally be great in any meaty role. i know this will make a bunch of you clutch your pearls, say three hail marys & four our fathers, but he would also be a great Doom. that’s why it’s so disappointing that he was wasted in a thankless role in BP1. maybe since he wasn’t in BP2, they could recast him in something more deserving of his talents
Go home, you’re drunk.

There has to be one version of the multiverse where The Rock is Kang

the-rock-shirtless.jpg

Hollywood, who I do not support, is full of corrupt weirdos, who I do not support, but that is no reason to fire Jonathan Majors, who I do not support, just because he assaulted his girlfriend, who I also do not support.

Several women have come forward with additional accusations against actor Jonathan Majors, who was found guilty in December of assaulting and harassing a girlfriend.

In pretrial statements to the prosecution and in interviews with The New York Times, a former girlfriend, Emma Duncan, accused Majors of emotionally and physically abusing her, including choking her, throwing her around, and bruising her.

Back