Marty's pad work leaves Masvidal no choice but to apologize to SAS on behalf of MMA community

tenor.gif

He's going to look real dumb when Usman KO's him

And Masvidal's grappling looked like a joke compare to Usman, this isn't boxing, lol even Masvidal's boxing looked like a joke compare to professional boxers.
You straight up are a casual , he’s probably the only guy to look good i the grappling department against remain ducking Maia.

Yeah i dont get it...

Usman is working footwork and punching mechanics here...how you gunna diss a guys pad work when hes not doing straight up pad work? ...but is working technique

Masvidal looking uneducated in posting this to make fun of usman..usmans punches look straight and on target...his straight right is the one that broke colbys shit aint nothing to joke about i dont see masvidal breaking peoples jaws..

Just saying ...

Hes sticking and moving, practicing in a realistic manor. Does look less cool than vibrating your hands a few inches back and forth and having your trainer slap your gloves.

Hes sticking and moving, practicing in a realistic manor. Does look less cool than vibrating your hands a few inches back and forth and having your trainer slap your gloves.
Have any footage of that? Trainer slapping gloves of pro fighter. Not saying it doesnt happen, just think it would be pretty funny to see.

Masvidal becoming the exact thing he claimed he disliked Askren for. Still hoping Jorge beats Usman but man he’s making it tough with the WWE shenanigans.

I'm happy for Masvidal and his recent resurgence but he is showing what a little bit of money and came can do to a man.

The guy's lost all humility and is taking swigs of his own Kool-Aid.

Mas is grabbing at straws.

Usman doesn't look like Canelo but he's clearly working on establishing his range and working off of angles, he did a great job of this against Colby. He's not throwing hard here but it looks like he's working on the flow of it and visualizing the fight.... I used to do this against the heavy bag and it helped me for my fights.

Training doesn't need to be 100% all of the time when you're training 6-8 hours a day, every day.

I expect this to be a close fight with Usman establishing the jab and stinging Jorge with it. Jorge will need to work off of angles and combo punching like he did against Diaz (easier fight but effective game plan for a rangy striker)

And Masvidal's grappling looked like a joke compare to Usman, this isn't boxing, lol even Masvidal's boxing looked like a joke compare to professional boxers.
Lol another casual chalk em up boys
3fa17c1e-4e5b-40e1-94ea-5bbd17b51b49_text.gif

Have any footage of that? Trainer slapping gloves of pro fighter. Not saying it doesnt happen, just think it would be pretty funny to see.
Not off the top of my head.

You straight up are a casual , he’s probably the only guy to look good i the grappling department against remain ducking Maia.
Lol Colby, Tyron, Usman, Rory have no problem beating Maia, you are the casual one

No fucking way Georgie loses to Marty. He will be the next champ. I'll post a betslip the moment the fight and odds go online.

I love how everyone's turned on Jorge now that he's become famous.

I sure hope the betting lines reflect that, so I can make some money off him once he beats Kamaru.

People would have you believe Colby vs Usman was a high level display of striking rather than a glorified sparring session.

Yeah i dont get it...

Usman is working footwork and punching mechanics here...how you gunna diss a guys pad work when hes not doing straight up pad work? ...but is working technique

Masvidal looking uneducated in posting this to make fun of usman..usmans punches look straight and on target...his straight right is the one that broke colbys shit aint nothing to joke about i dont see masvidal breaking peoples jaws..

Just saying ...

He broke his jaw because Colby had his mouth open, not because he hits so hard.

If he hit so hard, the punch that broke his jaw would have at least dropped him.

Back