Martin Kampmann to leave Alpha Male

He was an unfit replacement for Bang anyhow.

Stephen Struve for replacement.

looks like his family doesn't like the sunny weather in CA. after all, they're used to the cold in Denmark

That was a short tenure.

I'm hearing that Pendred has been offered the job, the source is extremely reliable.

Oh I see using your definition of "midget", and remind you most of the top 125ers and some 135ers have smoking hot girlfriends/wives. Should you acknowledge it or not.

Women are gold diggers, duh

Men go for beauty, women go for $$

They cant hang on to their striking coaches... I'm sure its because Faber/Mendes/ think they know it all already and dont want to be told anything they dont want to hear by a dude thats never fought for gold before.

whats up with sacramento?

Sacramento's okay. Traffic sucks, but it's a nice place if you're into outdoorsy stuff. It's centrally located, 2 hours to SF, 2 hours to Tahoe, 2 hours to wine country, 4 hours to Yosemite. Housing is reasonable compared to the rest of California.

My biggest beef (other than the heat) is that Sacramento seems to have all the problems of a big city without many of the benefits.

I heard he got caught in the shower.

Lol come on now Its traffic in sacramento is pretty much non existent. I moved from the d.c. area to sacramento back in 09 and was amazed at the 5 lane highways and the lack of traffic also the lack of humidity is awesome, a dry 95 is much better than a humid 85. Since i have moved back to the d.c. / northern va area i have fond memories of my time out in sacramento. Amazing public transportation, cheap housing, short drive to the beach, tahoe, etc.

Back