Martin Kampmann to leave Alpha Male

the midget never gets the girl...

Oh I see using your definition of "midget", and remind you most of the top 125ers and some 135ers have smoking hot girlfriends/wives. Should you acknowledge it or not.

can't fucking breathe out here. Just people, cars, smog and an assortment of hoodlums. It's far from the worst place out there, but it isn't a place I personally recommend.

WTF? Plain ass Sacramento? It's like Nebraska west

Damn, I wonder who they'll replace Kampmann with. These guys just can't keep a head coach in place for very long.

He said Thong is there for holding pads. Thong is the goat pad holder.

No offense if you live there, brother, but I bought my car in Sacramento and have since had no plans to ever go back. Not sure what it was exactly

Hominick is a great coach!!! I doubt he'll move to the States, but he is a fucking awesome coach!!

Man whats up with this camp? Lack of consistency must be tough on fighters. Do these guys just coach themselves/each other. Like is Faber literally coaching 'Mendes' and vice versa?

That's the way it was for a very long time until Bang came along. Faber was the head coach/leader. Master Thong would coach MT and mitt work. The only consistent coaches have been Fabio Prado (bjj) and Dustin Akbari (bjj as well).

never felt he fitted in with them, such different personalities. I met Martin at UFC fan expo in 2011 and he barely speaks, literally knows about 5 words. thought just with fans but no.. some fighters was chatting to him and he was giving 1 word answers to them too. alpha male guys are loud

True storey. I wqs playing poker with kampmannn in Vegas and they guy could donor get over his losses to shields and Diego. I even pumped his fries by saying well you finished Ellenberger that's something as he beat them both. He said thanks but commented about how he didn't went people to take away from that win for an early stoppage or him being stopped. Something stupid. Anyways total double standard and I won't miss him.

If the florian thing is true i feel like he would be a good coach,with a striking style that would be great with guys at TAM.

Bisping's career is coming to an end so maybe Parillo should apply

and what happened to master thong in all of this?

Thong seems like the 3rd coach in the muay thai place I used to learn at. He only really helps out the newbies and once they become good enough, the other coaches take over. To me, it was because of his personality, but it Thong's case it seems like it may be because of his limited English.

Back