Martin Kampmann to leave Alpha Male

Is it because he is embarrassed at how bad Chad's striking was?

can't fucking breathe out here. Just people, cars, smog and an assortment of hoodlums. It's far from the worst place out there, but it isn't a place I personally recommend.

LOL what are you talking about? I live in Sacramento, its not that bad of a place its a decent city and I also lived in Houston before which sucked compared to Sacramento.
South Sacramento kinda sucks tho where I live. lol Elk Grove is still nice and a buncha other areas.

LOL what are you talking about? I live in Sacramento, its not that bad of a place its a decent city and I also lived in Houston before which sucked compared to Sacramento.
South Sacramento kinda sucks tho where I live. lol Elk Grove is still nice and a buncha other areas.
Sacramento definitely wouldn't be very high on my list of places I'd love to live, but it's fine. It's a big city and has plenty to do. There are also some very nice nearby bedroom communities.

My money is on him having a beef with the alpha male himself "Urijah the manlet". He just strikes me as a cocky little prick. If Kampmann heads to Colorado that would be funny as hell.

Man whats up with this camp? Lack of consistency must be tough on fighters. Do these guys just coach themselves/each other. Like is Faber literally coaching 'Mendes' and vice versa?

Faber's ego is out of control

and what happened to master thong in all of this?

Sacramento > Stockton then again anywhere else is better than Stockton.

he was sick of being the butt of their giant jokes

Lol @ this Canner fanboy hoping that Aldo retires so he doesn't beat up that Irish clown.

Retired, injured, ducking....doesnt really matter...Jose doesnt seem to like being in the cage. Apparently he doesnt like tests either. There's going to be more of those from now on.

no bad blood but his family wants to move away from Sacremento. So he will step down as the head striking coach.

He's going to stay until they find a replacement but will be gone by the end of the year.

He should just officially retire and move on. Not a fan of his style or sportsmanship

Also Sanchez beat him 29-28 under the 10 point must scoring system.

only thing comical there is Faber sleeping with women

Implying Faber is homosexual? Far from it. I live not too far from him and spot him with random blonde white skanks constantly. One of these skanks even used my phone to take a photo of me and Faber together. A photo I'd NEVER show on this forum cause I see what you people do. :icon_lol:

Also Sanchez beat him 29-28 under the 10 point must scoring system.
No, Sanchez was defeated by him 30-27.

Your scoring is seriously suspect if that wasn't a joke/trollbait.

Back