Marquez vs Bradley Fight Night Thread (previously undercard discussion)

One doesn't have to be sold on Lomachenko to enjoy watching him. Personally I think he'll be someone very special very soon, but either way this will be great to watch

CruzPantalonNF1.jpg

:eek:

now thats a bit strong isnt it?? lol

Salido- 100K
Cruz- 65K

Lomachenko- 100K
Jose Luis Ramirez- 25K

Seanie Monaghan- 60K
Caputo-Smith- 20K

Ramirez- 126.5
Lomachenko- 125

Yeah I'm excited and intrigued to see how he does

Probably like every other hyped amateur making his pro debut. He'll look incredible for a few rounds, then by the end of the 4th round, the words "work in progress" will start coming up.

Orlando 'El Pato' Cruz works for him. He's the type of guy who can beat Salido, although he hasnt faced anybody noteworthy but on style alone. Think he'll give Salido a run for his money as he will likely be jabbing, moving,and ensuring to not getting into a fireFight with Salido. Still see Salido edging it on the scorecards likely from getting a kd or two

Vasyl Lomachenko will provide an amazing fight. I've been watching him since 2008 Olympics and I am still pinching myself at the fact that he's having his debut very soon.

I think he's the greatest amateur of all time personally. It depends how you would rate someone who:

1. In 2008 Olympics won the Val Barker Trophy for the most outstanding boxer and avenged the only loss of his career in a complete masterclass against a top fighter in Albert Selimov in that same tournament.

2. In 2009 World Championships, only conceded 7 points in the whole tournament, beating very good fighters like Vodyapanov, Valdez etc. WITH A BROKEN HAND which actually left him out of boxing for a while afterwards.

3. Had to move up to a weight that he's a little too small for (lightweight) because featherweight was removed from amateurs. He yet beat everyone he fought, from great amateurs like Valentino to Cuban Greats like Toledo, and even beat the 2012 light welterweight, yes, light welterweight Olympic Silver medalist in 2011 when he's debuting in 2013 at 126lbs.

4. Has an amateur career record of 396-1.

...All with a very pro style.

Best amateur boxer is Guillermo Rigondeaux. I've never even heard of Lomanchenko.

Down goes black trunks.

Good action, looks like red trunks should take the decision.

59-53x2, 58-53 red trunks.

Back