Marquardt vs. Rory

eagle81

White Belt
Reaction score
I know Rory says he wont fight GSP, but will he fight Nate Marquardt? I know Nate trains at tristar from time to time. This would be a great fight. I personally think Nate is going to be hard to beat by anyone including GSP at 170.

Interesting question...as I remember Nate saying he would fight GSP at 170

nate would ko that fool...his finish over woodley was fucking amazing

I think if they fought right now nate takes it but I honestly think rory will be an unstoppable force of destruction from 2014 and on

now this is an interesting match up! i really dunno who i would favour. it would be good test to see where each other stand in the WW div

I think this fight would become a stand up battle, with a small advantage for Nate.

that would be a sweet fight, nate vs anyone at ww in ufc is a tough fight i see him beating almost everyone but not gsp

I can honestly say this matchup has never crossed my mind but it's a fight I'd love to see.

very even fight. would give it up to Nate for exp and speed. Rory has a great chance if they were to ever fight.

Nate would dominate, and then finish by tekken combo.

Nate by experience

#didnotlikeroryslastfight

Really? I'd argue Rory fought better competition at WW and looked fantastic clowning BJ last fight.

He did look fantastic, Rory's the future.

Wasn't a fan of clowning a legend in his last fight. I'm a fan of Respect.

Back