Marquardt vs. Rory

Rory via the way Nate lost at MW to strong grapplers/wrestlers.

He did look fantastic, Rory's the future.

Wasn't a fan of clowning a legend in his last fight. I'm a fan of Respect.

and BJ was showing respect when he was talking smack to Rory before the fight, accusing him of roiding and making fun of the kids pimples etc?

BJ was an asshole and he got a well deserved humiliating beating because of it. BJ has always been one of the most classless fighters in the sport; I fail to see how you can blame Rory for how he responded.

and BJ was showing respect when he was talking smack to Rory before the fight, accusing him of roiding and making fun of the kids pimples etc?

BJ was an asshole and he got a well deserved humiliating beating because of it. BJ has always been one of the most classless fighters in the sport; I fail to see how you can blame Rory for how he responded.

agreed bj was a punk to little eagle n karma came flyingggg backk

They both stand a good chance of pulling out a victory if they fought one another, I'm going with Nate though just because.....

of this....

1rlPc.gif

I think Nate wins. Too big, strong, aggressive and experienced.

I would love to see this fight.

They both stand a good chance of pulling out a victory if they fought one another, I'm going with Nate though just because.....

of this....

1rlPc.gif

The destruction of Goviea was equally if not more impressive.

However . . . People don't know this about Rory (been following this kid long before the UFC - see my prediction of him over a year before his UFC debut) . . . He has often been the underdog, who didnt look/seem like he'd win, and then seems to pull off the win (except the one time against Condit). It would be a tough pick though for sure. Closer than most think. I'd pick Rory.

nate would ko that fool...his finish over woodley was fucking amazing

And it provided us with one of the best GIFs of 2012, the attack, the skipping away like a boss...

Honestly Nate would beat almost every fighter at 170, he's going to be top 5 in 2013, mark my words.

People think Rory could outwrestle him like Chael but what people forget is Chael is fucking huge and strong as fuck.

IF this fight happens, Rory would put a beatdown on Nate.

A great fight but in the end when 2 fighters are equally skilled and ne is from my country I take them. Rory wins a decision

Back