Marlon Moraes will KO TJ

I used to really dislike the way Cruz carried himself. But compared to TJ, Cruz is Machida.

I think they are annoying in different ways, but equally so. I can tell I would never want to be friends with either of them if I knew them.

I used to really dislike the way Cruz carried himself. But compared to TJ, Cruz is Machida.

You're out of your mind. No one is even close to being the dick that Cruz is. Not even close.

i think Marlon can KO him. he's athletic, strong, fast and he won't get all emotional like Cody.

Marlon is too slow for TJ.

I rather watch Marlon chop Cruz down, while TJ fights Cejudo.

Mighty Mouse vs lil Pettis.

Is that a Soul Caliber reference?

Anyway, let’s all hope Marlon can do it. TJ is the only person I find equally as arrogant and annoying as Cruz. If they could fuck each other and have a baby, that baby would be so annoying and cocky, the doctor delivering it would try to kill it. It would KO the doctor unfortunately.

yes its a soul caliber reference

and cmon man Cruz is a technical genius in this game how could you not love the guy

SolidShamelessCow-max-1mb.gif

i might be too high to explain but that "Anderson Silva" like seemingly formless motion.. that liquid attunement with the void. its something special when it manifest regardless of which human vessel

Interesting on paper for sure.

You're out of your mind. No one is even close to being the dick that Cruz is. Not even close.

Cruz never screamed in an opponent's face after beating them.

And the way Dom responded to his loss to Cody showed a level of maturity and humility that Dillashaw is not even remotely close to possessing.

As was proven in spades by TJ's reaction to the Cruz loss.

Moraes ain't no joke. It could happen.

With all due respect to Cruz, I hope that's the fight that gets made. Cruz still hasn't fought since Garbrandt took his belt. He doesn't deserve a shot. Hell, let him rematch Garbrandt. Garbrandt could use a fight against someone pillow fisted.

TJ Marlon is s GREAT fight but Marlon got no name really. I think Cruz for certain if he can go. If Cruz can't go than itsxa,toss up Marlon or Judo

He could, surely... but TJ is a shapeshifter in there. He's reaching this voldo level of formlessness and it's actually impressive.
Tossed you a like for the reference.

Anyway, I'd love to see Moraes/TJ, or Moraes/Cruz for the spot to fight TJ if TJ fights Cejudo first, although DJ most certainly deserves a rematch if he wants it.

It is an interesting fight, and a fight that I hope we will see next. I think TJ would tko Moraes though, his kicks are really nice, but in tight, his boxing isn't anything special. TJ thrives up close.

yes its a soul caliber reference

and cmon man Cruz is a technical genius in this game how could you not love the guy

SolidShamelessCow-max-1mb.gif

i might be too high to explain but that "Anderson Silva" like seemingly formless motion.. that liquid attunement with the void. its something special when it manifest regardless of which human vessel

Cruz is taller and has more range than all of his opponents. He is the bigger man in there but he fights like he’s conducting a women’s rape defense seminar. The whole point of martial arts is to give those, who do not have a physical advantage, the tools to defend against an opponent who does have those advantages over them. When Cruz steps in there, he is always the bigger man. Yet he point fights. That is why he will never go up in weight. Without that advantage, he will not be successful.

He could, but I don't see it happening. TJ's speed is speedy, and his precision is precise. I think he wins that fight. I'd love to watch them fight though.

Cruz is taller and has more range than all of his opponents. He is the bigger man in there but he fights like he’s conducting a women’s rape defense seminar. The whole point of martial arts is to give those, who do not have a physical advantage, the tools to defend against an opponent who does have those advantages over them. When Cruz steps in there, he is always the bigger man. Yet he point fights. That is why he will never go up in weight. Without that advantage, he will not be successful.

Thats BS. He makes the weight does he not? MORE THAN A LOT OF FIGHTERS INCLUDING PROBABLY SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES CAN SAY. So to say he's too big for his division is whack. Thats like saying Jon Jones is too beig for LHW even though he makes it every time.

And your whole spiritual bearing of martial arts is pre conceived in this game of "Monetized Cage Fighting" because in real life situations Martial Arts teach you to only defend yourself if need be and to never intrude with physical violence unwarranted - WHEREAS in CAGEFIGHTING there is a dude set across from you that has the same job as you - WIN THE FIGHT BY ANY (LEGAL) MEANS NECESSARY.

I hope Moraes gets the next shot so TJ can shut another dude down with a headkick before old Dominik comes back and tarnishes his legacy doing another fight with TJ and getting his head kicked off.

Cruz never screamed in an opponent's face after beating them.

And the way Dom responded to his loss to Cody showed a level of maturity and humility that Dillashaw is not even remotely close to possessing.

As was proven in spades by TJ's reaction to the Cruz loss.

Meh. Cruz' "win" was BS, so whatever. I would normally hate someone screaming in a beaten opponent's face, but the toxic frat shit that Cody and his boys tried to run on TJ made it more than understandable to me. Generally, that would be terrible form - there, it was richly deserved. But I'll bet you probably think the Gracies were good sports.

I find it hard to take you seriously on this - Garbrandt clearly won the fight over Cruz - there was nothing to dispute - the Dillashaw/Cruz fight was obviously a close fight. Not surprising the response of the dethroned champion was different in those two instances.

He could, surely... but TJ is a shapeshifter in there. He's reaching this voldo level of formlessness and it's actually impressive.

Lmao. Take a like for that reference. I wonder how many will get it.

Thats BS. He makes the weight does he not?

Oh, so because he makes weight, he doesn’t have a height and reach advantage? How about you get off his jugs a little bit and try to see things objectively.

Back