Marlon Moraes will KO TJ

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He is just a much more devastating striker than TJ and will KO him likely with a kick. Moraes should get the next shot.

He could, surely... but TJ is a shapeshifter in there. He's reaching this voldo level of formlessness and it's actually impressive.

He'd definitely starch Cody, that's for sure...

Marlon has looked great and he has great chance. I would love to see this fight.

He could...but Snek could also knock his head off. I would rather see this than Cejudo tbh

No. Even though I'd love to see Moraes as champ. TJ's footwork/speed/technique are too much for Moraes right now. I could see him starching Cody though.

Definitely more interested in this than Cejudo Moraes is a beast plus Dj deserves his rematch was a close fight plus he has a win over Cejudo

He could, surely... but TJ is a shapeshifter in there. He's reaching this voldo level of formlessness and it's actually impressive.

Is that a Soul Caliber reference?

Anyway, let’s all hope Marlon can do it. TJ is the only person I find equally as arrogant and annoying as Cruz. If they could fuck each other and have a baby, that baby would be so annoying and cocky, the doctor delivering it would try to kill it. It would KO the doctor unfortunately.

I really hope so TS. Marlon is our only hope at BW now.

I am still looking forward to tj and cejudo tho, even tho I feel like MM deserves that rubber match, especially with how close this fight was.

Man a good Voldo player was ridiculous to deal with.

Back