Marlon Moraes will KO TJ

Oh, so because he makes weight, he doesn’t have a height and reach advantage? How about you get off his jugs a little bit and try to see things objectively.

Dude you only quoted one part of my post because I logically destroyed you and you're a coward.

Being long and tall is great but you sacrifice density and power often times. Look at guys like Struve vs guys like Hunt or guys like Rockhold vs guys like Yoel. Find what build works for you and run with it. You're typing with tears in your eyes because you hate Cruz and want to discredit him based on being too big, but the fact remains he makes weight every time and fights clean and fights fair.

Dude you only quoted one part of my post because I logically destroyed you and you're a coward.

Being long and tall is great but you sacrifice density and power often times. Look at guys like Struve vs guys like Hunt or guys like Rockhold vs guys like Yoel. Find what build works for you and run with it. You're typing with tears in your eyes because you hate Cruz and want to discredit him based on being too big, but the fact remains he makes weight every time and fights clean and fights fair.

I quoted only part of your post because the rest was rubbish and irrelevant.

Not to mention you were only proving my point for me. If you’re the bigger man in there, don’t fucking point spar.

Not to mention you were only proving my point for me. If you’re the bigger man in there, don’t fucking point spar.

You make no valid points dude.

What point? You're speaking nonsensically without making a single valid argument.

What point? You're speaking nonsensically without making a single valid argument.

You make no valid points dude.

Yes, I did. Everyone can read it too. He has had a height and reach advantage over everyone at bantamweight, and still point spars with his opponents was my point. Just because he’s your hero doesn’t make it untrue. And if that advantage really doesn’t mean anything at all, why won’t he go up in weight?

Yes, I did. Everyone can read it too. He has had a height and reach advantage over everyone at bantamweight, and still point spars with his opponents was my point. Just because he’s your hero doesn’t make it untrue. And if that advantage really doesn’t mean anything at all, why won’t he go up in weight?

WHY WOULD HE GO UP IN WEIGHT? HES MAKING WEIGHT EVERY TIME!!!

he's absolutely not a more " devastating " striker than TJ, or a better striker, and i doubt it.

Cruz never screamed in an opponent's face after beating them.

And the way Dom responded to his loss to Cody showed a level of maturity and humility that Dillashaw is not even remotely close to possessing.

As was proven in spades by TJ's reaction to the Cruz loss.
ha, after cody and his whole team shitting on dillashaw for MONTHS, what more did you want?

Cruz never screamed in an opponent's face after beating them.

And the way Dom responded to his loss to Cody showed a level of maturity and humility that Dillashaw is not even remotely close to possessing.

As was proven in spades by TJ's reaction to the Cruz loss.

I'm not pro screaming in an opponents face after beating them but let's not pretend that Garbrandt didn't literally physically assault Dillishaw on national tv. The damn gif was used by Cody fans for months leading up to these two fights.

Given that TJ immediately gave him a hug and congratulated him after both fights is sufficiently polite given the bad blood between the two that was mostly perpetuated by Garbrandt and TAM.

Last edited:
I forgot about Moraes!! I’d like to see that. TJ smokes him.

He could if he get the range and timing without being hurt.

Oh, so because he makes weight, he doesn’t have a height and reach advantage? How about you get off his jugs a little bit and try to see things objectively.
I think what he was trying to say is..you have Cruz who obviously cuts to have an advantage (even though he is also pretty small just not compared to his competition) but can consistently make the weight. And then people like Till who are naturally could be 205 and STRUGGLES to make his fighting weight. A lot of fighters cut for advantage. Stop acting like Cruz is the only one.

I think what he was trying to say is..you have Cruz who obviously cuts to have an advantage (even though he is also pretty small just not compared to his competition) but can consistently make the weight. And then people like Till who are naturally could be 205 and STRUGGLES to make his fighting weight. A lot of fighters cut for advantage. Stop acting like Cruz is the only one.

I’d like to see moraes over anyone right now. Cruz hasn’t fought in forever

Back