Marlon Moraes vs Raphael Assuncao 2 set to Headline UFC Fortaleza Feb 2

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Gambit WHY!?!?!?!? I THOUGHT WE WAS BROTHERS! BLESSED ERA BABY! You gon do me like this!?!? :(:(:(:(:(

Lol in all seriousness, that's interesting, what makes you go with Assuncao.
Assuming this is a 5 rounder I favor assuncao due to more ufc experience. Either way this is gonna be a close fight like the first one, 48-47 UD or split decision kind of deal. I’m not entirely sold on moraes just yet over the Rivera ko. It’s a awesome win but that doesn’t mean he’s gonna knockout everyone else above Rivera in 30 seconds as well. He went to a split decision with Dodson just after the assuncao fight. I feel like assuncao knows this win seals his title shot (finally), and is gonna be very hard to finish, won’t make many mistakes or leave openings. Over 5 rounds, I like assuncaos style of fighting to get it done.

I wish TJ would have fought either man.. but I presume the winner will face TJ (and get beaten up by TJ, too).

I hope Moraes wins here, TJ vs Moraes sounds like an excellent fight- the best fight at BW right now. Then Cruz can earn his shot against TJ.

Moraes was rocked twice last time, I think Assuncao finishes this time

Who is Cody fighting then? I think he said he was ready to fight, no?

Moraes, Assuncao, Lineker, Rivera all booked now. I guess they tryna protect Cody.

Rob Font would be a decent scrap and prolly a HL reel KO for Cody

Rivera is booked?

Could have sworn that he was booked against Sterling but guess not.

Rivera at least said that Cody turned down a fight against him and he's ducking Rivera, according to him, so that fight won't happen.

Assuncao by decision. I dont expect a finish here i didnt expect one in Rivera fight too but unlike Jimmie Assuncao doesnt have a glass jaw. This ome could go either way tbh
glass jaw?

ur not dumb bro, why write dumb things?

With Cruz and Cody ducking.
This is the fight to make, and this time Moraes isn't gonna let it be a close decision.

Who is Cody fighting then? I think he said he was ready to fight, no?

Moraes, Assuncao, Lineker, Rivera all booked now. I guess they tryna protect Cody.

I could see Figueiredo as a pretty legit oponent, but you're probably right he get a real lower level oponent whenever he stops hiding.

Terrible match making.. simply because if raphael wins again, Marlon is set back yet again at least two years .such a stacked division too

Outside of a title shot, this is the best match in the division.

It's the top contenders facing each other, and while it does knock off one of them, it's still the best match to make.

It would be good if both guys can get a title shot but you can't have one of them sitting on their thumbs for that long.

May the best man win.

Moraes looks like a mini Robbie Lawler in that pic

A more confident Moraes can win this time
Rooting hard for him

Pointless fight that is a waste of time. One of them should be fighting TJ.

Would like to see TJ get into a trend of defending his belt against new challengers and solidify himself as the best BW. He's quite likely the best active fighter right now but he's getting tied up in too much bullshit and he already fights so infrequently.

Back