Marlon Moraes vs Raphael Assuncao 2 set to Headline UFC Fortaleza Feb 2

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Who is Cody fighting then? I think he said he was ready to fight, no?

Moraes, Assuncao, Lineker, Rivera all booked now. I guess they tryna protect Cody.

Last I checked, he said he wanted to take some time off. He fought 4 months ago or so. It's safe to say that when he said time off he meant time off, as in 6 months to a year time off.

Lol. The UFC want assuncao to beat everyone on his current streak twice before getting a title shot.

That said, I'm rooting for Moraes.

I had Moraes winning the first one so I have him winning the rematch as well

I think a tight decision is inevitable though and it could easily be Assuncao again

Feel bad for Assuncao, he deserved to face TJ for the title next. He will likely lose and never sniff a title shot again, being 35 already.

The UFC hate Assuncao so fucking much lmao. Wonder how they'll avoid giving him a title shot if he wins again.

Hopefully Saitama takes it this time; had him winning the first fight

The UFC hate Assuncao so fucking much lmao. Wonder how they'll avoid giving him a title shot if he wins again.
Yeah, no doubt if Cruz defeats Lineker they're giving him the TJ rematch

Yes, that was the fight to make. With TJ fighting Cejudo and Cruz fighting Lineker, it only makes sense that these guys fight it out.
Top level BW match right here, I’m in.
Voted for Assuncao.

Except it's already happened and Marlon has earned a title shot. All this is is a springboard for Assuncao. If he wins, he gets a title shot. If Marlon wins, great. He was already next in line anyway.

TJ vs. Cejudo is a joke fight. Cejudo barely beat DJ and now he's getting a superfight?? Not to mention all the matchups at BW for TJ.

The sad thing is, superfights are meant to sell, but no one gives a shit about BW and Flyweight at the casual level

Assuncao by decision. I dont expect a finish here i didnt expect one in Rivera fight too but unlike Jimmie Assuncao doesnt have a glass jaw. This ome could go either way tbh
Lol, loses one fight by KO In 24 fights after going on a 20 fight win streak and he has a glass jaw?

Just STFU and get banned already you moron. I don’t even like Rivera but that’s just moronic

Last edited:
I think Moraes gets him this time. Thought he won the first time too.

I thought Marlon won the first time too, when I watched it again, I still think Marlon won, but I can see as to how Assuncao got the nod. Really close fight, wasn't a robbery, just depends on what was more important to the judges that evening.

looking forward to this but it kind of sucks they are "killing off" a contender so to speak. Would love to see both get a fight vs TJ, I think Assuncao has improved since the last fight vs TJ and I think Marlon presents a new set of problems for him.

I thought Marlon won the first time too, when I watched it again, I still think Marlon won, but I can see as to how Assuncao got the nod. Really close fight, wasn't a robbery, just depends on what was more important to the judges that evening.

looking forward to this but it kind of sucks they are "killing off" a contender so to speak. Would love to see both get a fight vs TJ, I think Assuncao has improved since the last fight vs TJ and I think Marlon presents a new set of problems for him.
Yep. No robbery, just a close fight. Robbery gets thrown around much too often in these situations. Just funny to me that the UFC didn't opt to go Lineker/Moraes and Cruz/Assuncao. Why not go for the fresh matchup? They see Lineker as an easy matchup for Cruz is why and they see Moraes/Assuncao II as a fight they can make to try and push Assuncao out of title contention with a loss. Sucks, but that's just the way it is I guess.

The BW division is a joke right now, watch Dom Cruz leapfrog the winner of this after he wrestle fucks Lineker.

Yep. No robbery, just a close fight. Robbery gets thrown around much too often in these situations. Just funny to me that the UFC didn't opt to go Lineker/Moraes and Cruz/Assuncao. Why not go for the fresh matchup? They see Lineker as an easy matchup for Cruz is why and they see Moraes/Assuncao II as a fight they can make to try and push Assuncao out of title contention with a loss. Sucks, but that's just the way it is I guess.

for some reason I thought Marlon and Linekar had some sort of family connection, but I could be wrong.

Shitty fight.

Cruz probably ducked both of these guys to pick apart the plodding midget instead.

Back