Media Marlon Moraes says it was "embarrassing" to watch TJ get finished in 32 seconds by Cejudo

There is no shame in losing, because shame doesn’t exist. It’s just a manifestation of the mind. I just finally realized this after decades of it holding me hostage.

war marlon
one-punch-man-jpg.jpeg
I thought after his last win when he kod jimmy he should have changed nickname to one kick man

Tbh if you go down to a lower weight class and lose you should vacate your title. TJ really has to redeem himself in a rematch. He's in a strange limbo right now.

yea but the point still stands. DC and Stipe wont' go down because they know they will get their ass beat. at least TJ had the balls to go down and fight a superior fighter.

DC was both LHW and HW champion and defended both belts what are you smoking??

Moraes is a bad ass. So is TJ and apparently Cejudo, who really lost to MM, who is also a bad ass, but you all think is shit because they've lost.

The point is, you're all lame asses for the most part.
cejudo beat MM fair and square. You dont win fights running away and getting out wrestled.

Looks like a pattern of smaller men beating the bigger champ. GSP, DC, Whitaker, McGregor, Cejudo and Nunez.

It was one of the most embarassing losses in the ufc. Going down to challenge a smaller man then get your ass beat in 30 seconds lol. Tj is a paperchamp now sadly

Yea it's pretty embarrassing. Going down in weight is already frowned upon. Then you lose...

He didn't have the speed advantage against Necktats, still put his lights out 2x.
I think speed was pretty even imo
They both caught each other
Anyway TJ was a few seconds away from getting finished vs Cody so that only helps my point

Sometimes TJ's big weight cut lead to him...apparently not losing this fight but yeah... not winning it.
Other times he was smaller than Cejudo.

Moraes is a bad ass. So is TJ and apparently Cejudo, who really lost to MM, who is also a bad ass, but you all think is shit because they've lost.

The point is, you're all lame asses for the most part.
In other words:
"People can't form or share opinions or I'll get my feelings hurt":

Moraes is gonna avenge his bald brother Renan Barao. TJs gona catch some hands.

I think speed was pretty even imo
They both caught each other
Anyway TJ was a few seconds away from getting finished vs Cody so that only helps my point

Nawh, Cody definitely has faster hands than TJ. Movement is close, but I'd give him the edge there as well. Cody has no chin and fought like a moron. Still, it shows that TJ can still win, even without the speed advantage. Cruz seemed quicker than TJ for instance, and Cody completely outclassed Cruz in the speed department.

Back