Mark is 43yrs old, im amazed by his longevity

He is a living legend, We are blessed guys.

God bless him and his family,
amen

View attachment 237753

ps: im not a fan of this chest tattoo,
why mark?
<{MindBrown}>
View attachment 237755
If you're amazed by
He is a living legend, We are blessed guys.

God bless him and his family,
amen

View attachment 237753

ps: im not a fan of this chest tattoo,
why mark?
<{MindBrown}>
View attachment 237755
Then you must think Gegard Mousasi is a God

Do u think guys that Mark will be the hopkins of mma ?
Im scared that he get a pink sleep by the ufc.

43 fucking years old
He will likely go elsewhere after his contract. He take time off but he will be back.

The Samoan population is under 200k people. The size of a small city.

Let's forget the tuilagi brothers

Manu tuilagi fight

Alessana tuilagi

Henry tuilagi

Amazed why?? He sucks ..he's like a sack of potatoes in the octagon .. hendo at his age= that was impressive
I love Hendo but trt was involved in his longevity.Hunts longevity at his level is amazing and impressive

Last edited:
heavyweights seem to peak later. mid 30s perhaps. the other classes typically peak at 30

I love Hendo but trt was involved in his longevity.Hunts longevity at his level is amazing and impressive
Not really, hunt is in a garbage division where there are only 5 mma fighters and the rest you can pick up off the street and you wouldn't know it.. that and he gets abused by everyone .. his record is horrid as well.

I dont know what there is to be amazed by. Its not like we havent seen it before. Hendo was 46 when he beat Bisping for the MW title and still had a lot left in him if he wanted to continue. When someone is competing in their 50s in the ufc then you can be amazed. 40s isnt that unusual.

I dont know what there is to be amazed by. Its not like we havent seen it before. Hendo was 46 when he beat Bisping for the MW title and still had a lot left in him if he wanted to continue. When someone is competing in their 50s in the ufc then you can be amazed. 40s isnt that unusual.

So 2 guys out of hundreds isnt unusual? Oh wait thats the exact definition of unusual

Back