Mark is 43yrs old, im amazed by his longevity

Hunt is the definition of late bloomer, he is way better at 43 than 33, probably because he is training properly now.

He is calm, collected, picks his shots and his boxing is sharp, not only this guy has fights in him, but he is one of the best heavyweights in the world.

People saying he is like Butterbean just a big guy with a heavy punch, no. I have actually seen Butterbean fight live in boxing event, he was like 62-1 record at that time and in his prime, I can assure you he did not only have a big punch, he knew how to slip punches properly and also he had very good timing. He was a very well trained boxer.

Butter is no joke

Definitely a legend. Huge power, great chin, and fighting in a very shallow division definitely help him out. But dude's a true fighter through and through. One of the last of the old guard fighters who would be doing this shit whether it was in a huge arena on PPV or in the back of a warehouse with a couple dozen drunk dudes watching.

His chest tatty is black belt level for MMA fighter standards

Definitely a legend. Huge power, great chin, and fighting in a very shallow division definitely help him out. But dude's a true fighter through and through. One of the last of the old guard fighters who would be doing this shit whether it was in a huge arena on PPV or in the back of a warehouse with a couple dozen drunk dudes watching.

No he needs money lmao

People saying he is like Butterbean just a big guy with a heavy punch, no. I have actually seen Butterbean fight live in boxing event, he was like 62-1 record at that time and in his prime, I can assure you he did not only have a big punch, he knew how to slip punches properly and also he had very good timing. He was a very well trained boxer.

Eric Esch was an excellent boxer. It was a shame that there wasn't an effective treatment for his thyroid stuff until after he retired.

Also, it's laughable to call Butterbean a one trick power puncher, while in MMA he had more finishes by submission than KO.

Not sure if he does or not at this point. He was talking about how his kids have a good life and how if tonight had been it that would've been fine.

He talks about money in every of his itv lmao,
it's worst than gegard and the diaz bro

He talks about money in every of his itv lmao,
it's worst than gegard and the diaz bro

Since there's money involved, yeah, guys wanna get as much as they can. But you can bet Mark Hunt would be fighting in underground street fights if there was no organized professional fighting. Same as guys like Chuck, Wanderlei, etc. Some dudes are just born to fucking fight.

I wouldn't call him a legend but he's been fun to watch over the years

Since there's money involved, yeah, guys wanna get as much as they can. But you can bet Mark Hunt would be fighting in underground street fights if there was no organized professional fighting. Same as guys like Chuck, Wanderlei, etc. Some dudes are just born to fucking fight.

Not for free tho

Amazed why?? He sucks ..he's like a sack of potatoes in the octagon .. hendo at his age= that was impressive

Hop in the cage with him then. I'd love to see it. Negotiate some PPV points. I'll commit to buying the PPV right now.

The Samoan population is under 200k people. The size of a small city.

shame about their women, or id be trying to marry one to have superchildren

I doubt he'd be alright upstairs when his 55-60. Long term fighting ends up bad one way or nother even if u got a chin. Him,Diaz Bros,Weidman,Spider, Will all end up like Ali.

There are exceptions and Hunt might be one of them. Chuvalo is still pretty sharp even though he's almost 80. Watch some of his recent interviews, he still vividly recalls stuff from his childhood, he articulately describes circumstances around certain fights(mob involvement, who did what outside the ring etc.). Mind you, this is a dude who lost 3 sons and his wife, he's been through a lot and is just as tough as they come. Hunt might be the same way.

I'm impressed by how healthy he appears to be despite all the beatings he took. That's one tough man.

Back