Mark Hunt proposes new juicer clause contract

Could you imagine if hunt popped for a supplement and lost all his money to overeem.

Mark Hunt has agreed to fight Overeem so long as he signs a contract stating that if he pisses hot, Hunt gets his show money.

Hunt says he will never fight again without having this contract in place.

I think it's a good idea. But UFC probably won't let it happen. Would shake up the game.

Thoughts?

(Would post link but I can't take this "this is HTML class" bullshit where I have to memorize the link and type it manually)

Athletic commissions wouldn't let it happen either.

He stole Cormier's fav? They should fight for the interim LW belt when Conor leaves for too long.
Nah, over there it is Kiwi Fried Chicken. Totally different thing.

Hurt complains about fighting roiders, the signs to fight Mr. Bojack Horseman himself.

I like it. Let's see if Reem signs the dotted line.

Yeah but the problem is what happens if you take a dirty supplement or something that has DHEA in it, have a cold and take Afrin/sudafed or something else that is totally harmless and banned. Im all down for banning guys for years if they inject steroids or something like EPO that gives you a massive advantage. There are just like hundreds of stuff on those lists, and tho it is the fighters responsibility for filtering what they put in their body, some of the substances are silly to have on there and there are instances where one can be taking tainted supplements (like Yoel).
I think any contract can have a sub-clause where exceptions can be made if it is proven to be such cases of contaminated substances.

This is a perfectly reasonable solution IMO. I think ALL of the opponent's money is a little extreme, but half seems about right, just to somewhat offset the possibility that the guy did in fact get popped for something random he didn't know was banned (or didn't know was in a supplement).

I'm ok with this.
Give up the whole purse and take a 6month suspension for 1st offense 1 year for 2nd hot test 1.5 years for 3rd

Nonstarter... Maybe 30-40% of the purse, but th whole purse wont happen. The guy is gonna fight, even if he juiced he deserves something.

Back