Mark Hunt proposes new juicer clause contract

lesnarsneedle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Mark Hunt has agreed to fight Overeem so long as he signs a contract stating that if he pisses hot, Hunt gets his show money.

Hunt says he will never fight again without having this contract in place.

I think it's a good idea. But UFC probably won't let it happen. Would shake up the game.

Thoughts?

(Would post link but I can't take this "this is HTML class" bullshit where I have to memorize the link and type it manually)

Last edited:
I'm ok with this.
Give up the whole purse and take a 6month suspension for 1st offense 1 year for 2nd hot test 1.5 years for 3rd

I'm ok with this.
Give up the whole purse and take a 6month suspension for 1st offense 1 year for 2nd hot test 1.5 years for 3rd
Yeah but the problem is what happens if you take a dirty supplement or something that has DHEA in it, have a cold and take Afrin/sudafed or something else that is totally harmless and banned. Im all down for banning guys for years if they inject steroids or something like EPO that gives you a massive advantage. There are just like hundreds of stuff on those lists, and tho it is the fighters responsibility for filtering what they put in their body, some of the substances are silly to have on there and there are instances where one can be taking tainted supplements (like Yoel).

Thought you were going to say mark hunt proposes a new Juicier burger at five guys or will boycott their facilities.

To be hones that should be the standard result every time someone pisses hot after a fight. They forfeit their entire purse to their opponent. Simple as that.

But Bork didn't cheatz! He just took an inhaler for his dicktickleitis

It would be hilarious if Hunto get this clause and then proceeds to be the one caught doping.

I'm ok with this.
Nah you'd have people abusing it and calculating a system a like that for one off fights etc

The commission getting the money for a fighter popping makes 0 sense

To be hones that should be the standard result every time someone pisses hot after a fight. They forfeit their entire purse to their opponent. Simple as that.

C'mon, at least give them enough money to actually cover for the PEDs.

Is it even that common for a guy to pass all his tests and then fail the post fight? Seems like for the most part, the fight gets called off except a few rare cases where they don't get the results until after. Is he saying he still wants the other guy's show money if the fight doesn't even happen, or only if they don't find out until after the fight?

Is it even that common for a guy to pass all his tests and then fail the post fight? Seems like for the most part, the fight gets called off except a few rare cases where they don't get the results until after. Is he saying he still wants the other guy's show money if the fight doesn't even happen, or only if they don't find out until after the fight?
Post-fight, from what I understand.

Nice fight, dangerous fight for Overeem.
But i was hoping for a top contender fight for Overeem.

Post-fight, from what I understand.
Well that's not unreasonable, though also not too likely. Only thing is Overeem would lose his purse and then still owe an additional fine to the commission, so he could wind up a few hundred grand in the hole. I guess he could just not cheat, but that's apparently unreasonable in this filthy sport.

Yeah but the problem is what happens if you take a dirty supplement or something that has DHEA in it, have a cold and take Afrin/sudafed or something else that is totally harmless and banned. Im all down for banning guys for years if they inject steroids or something like EPO that gives you a massive advantage. There are just like hundreds of stuff on those lists, and tho it is the fighters responsibility for filtering what they put in their body, some of the substances are silly to have on there and there are instances where one can be taking tainted supplements (like Yoel).

Simply keep money on hold pending investigation. Usada can determine a false positive from a legit one. It's not hard to see once they go in depth. The chemicals and reactions don't lie

Back