Mark Hunt on Brock Lesnar's suspension from NAC: 'It's not harsh enough'

HUNT ONLY ASSUMED BROCK WAS ON STEROIDS, HE DIDN'T KNOW!!!111
WE ALL ONLY ASSUMED HUNT WAS OUT OF HIS FUCKIN' MIND. WE DIDN'T KNOW!!!111

Uk4aiQu.gif

Pay the man.
He's a combat sport legend.

Lesnar is a fraud.

Don't you ever quote my post with a clever joke again you filthy Brock Lesnar fan

go stick more needles up ya poop chute
need to bet with @thatKid and make him use a luke thomas av and you a brock GOAT HW IN THE UFC lesnar av

You know what was harsh??

giphy.gif

bork1}

Is he saying he hasnt taken the UFC up on the 3-fights offered bc he is holding out? Or bc he is hurt?

Only a year thank god .....we'll have him back just in time for "Brockcember" 2017!!!!!

indy 500.jpg I
Of course Hunt is right. The problem is more fighters seem to be taking PEDs than not. But hey, credit to Mark for taking a stand.

if he would've died or been maimed? holy hell he is literally the p4p overreacting kingpin.

Mark took the fight, NOBODY made him get beat up by a wrestler who hasn't fough in 5 years
So tired of Hunts moaning now, its so over-the-top, its making him so unlikable, when he used to be easy to like. Seems like a over-sensitive drama person deep down...

It ALMOST looks as though Mark Hunt tapped after the takedown.

For real, Bork got robbed ffs. Submission win with ease and Hunto is still mad.

you picked Cruz then right?
Yep
He bet, specifically, that Cody leaves with the belt. I take that to mean that I win as long as Cruz leaves with the belt (ie Cody does not) but we'll finalize the details in the officla av bet thread

its full kit btw
bork1}

Yep
He bet, specifically, that Cody leaves with the belt. I take that to mean that I win as long as Cruz leaves with the belt (ie Cody does not) but we'll finalize the details in the officla av bet thread

Good bet, Codys not touching Cruz.

Lesnar was never going to fight again anyway. He's never going to want to again, he's nearly 50

Back