Mark Hunt on Brock Lesnar's suspension from NAC: 'It's not harsh enough'

Get over it already Mark. Time to move on.

Its not like brock is the first person who could or would fail a drug test he has fought. Everyone in k-1 was on steroids when Mark fought there.
Steroids were legal in K-1 so wtf are you talking about?

Yep
He bet, specifically, that Cody leaves with the belt. I take that to mean that I win as long as Cruz leaves with the belt (ie Cody does not) but we'll finalize the details in the officla av bet thread

its full kit btw
bork1}
Did you bet on the fight specifically or the event of Cody leaving with the belt. Because if either man were to not make it to the event you would win by default.

A cagefighter worried about getting maimed.

You're a 12-10 fighter who was finished by SEAN MCCORKLE and you got 800k to show in your last fight.

Shut the fuck up.

Someone made a post about having a clause for x amount of money if your opponent tests positive for the stuff. That money should be taken from their purse and separate for athletic commission/UFC fines. I think between 25-50% of their purse is a fair number.

Mark is right that the punishment wasn't harsh enough. We heard nothing of tests of the cream/inhaler or whatever the fuck he says caused the positive. Mendes and machida get crapped on but jones and brock get lesser penalties.

As always with the UFC, nothing is on the level.

Why wasn't Mark part of the MMA organization thingy?
Do you mean the MMAAA? If so, it would not be in the best interest of a fighters' association/union to support financially penalizing fighters who are caught doping.

i wonder what hunt would do if they let him out of his contract. seems like he wants money and more testing and harsher punishments, but for the money he'd have to go to asia/oceania as they love him over there, they also barely test over there so...???

It's more harsher seeing him wrestlefucked by guy paid to do fake wrestling events

In my opinion if Brock had made 250K vs Hunts 800K then Hunt wouldn't be saying shit. Which goes to show you that Hunt isn't mad about the PEDs only money. I would have much more respect for Hunt if he was truly railing against PED use by ALL athletes and trying to get cheaters banned for life with zero mention of any money. But he isn't. It is only about trying to get more money despite getting the biggest payday of his career against someone who had pretty clearly benefited from PED use his entire life.

Honestly fuck Lesner for taking PEDs and lying and fuck Hunt for being a money grabbing salty bitter bitch.

You have to respect Mark Hunt for wanting all of Brocks money.

lol at Hunt complaining that he could have been maimed. A prepubescent Bork would still have made Hunt look silly.

Even the legendary SAF weighed in on it.

Get's fined $250K, Still clears $9,750,000

giphy.gif

Hunt needs to drop the Super Samoaner act and get back in there I reckon.

I love you Hunt, But get over it now.

get back in the cage big fella.

Man i still feel him even after all the hate and everything. UFC intentionally pushed a juiced up lesnar thru to fight without testing by abusing a retirement loophole, they did this to put a big name on a big card to make money. It wasnt a normal random test failure, they obviously knew he was juicing and pushed it thru anyway... honestly im on hunts side the whole way on this one, and personally i think it was a breach in ethics by the UFC

Back