Mark Hunt Continues To Complain (Interview)

"Ronda Rousey: She tried to kill me"

would blow up Sherdog and require two separates threads. So show me some consistency now Sherdog ya fokin hypocrite goofs

:>
Problem with that is that Holm never tested postive and was not exempt from the standard 4 months of testing prior to coming out of retirement....like ever other fighter or athlete has.

I truly feel Hunt needs to stop until the facts are out...but who can blame him? Cheating in MMA is full force and it makes a huge difference in ones effectivenes...E fng G Belfort.

Hunt is making great points in the video.

It's not crying by any means, it's a very intelligent interviews and you anti-Mark Hunt motherfuckers need to be ashamed of yourselves.

Most of you pro-steroid assholes didn't even watch the video.

So fuck you, fuck your belts... you know how it goes.

I love mark hunt and even i dont take the time to look at everything the man says these days,so why people who are fed up with him bother with this is beyond me

It's the Lesnar fans just pushing their agenda and trying to damage Mark's credibility to make this story go away.

It's the Lesnar fans just pushing their agenda and trying to damage Mark's credibility to make this story go away.

I'm wondering how many times they are going to repost the same interview as a "new" thread to try and paint that narrative lol
This is at least the third or fourth time that NZ Herald interview has been trotted out

Marks right.

How about Brock can juice if Mark can wear loaded gloves?

Then we see who's crying :cool:
Its such a great point, imagine if Hunt did have loaded gloves and Brock was the one complaining after he got busted....sentiment would be hypocritical for sure.

Is Hunt calling for money from every opponent who's failed a test that he's faced? Would complete his totally honorable crusade that surely isn't about money.

You know i really doubt your issue is him not complaining till now.

Back