Mark Hunt Continues To Complain (Interview)

How is the UFC or USADA condoning Lesnar's behavior? Or any cheater's behavior. They have implemented some of the toughest testing in sports.

You didn't hear? Brock and the UFC colluded to protect Brock. That's why he failed.

And yes it's supposed to be as dumb sounds.

Let me guess, he just repeats himself. "Fuck Brock Lesnar, fuck UFC, fuck NASA", blah blah blah.

-GIF
4046-Audrey-Hepburn-Quote-I-believe-in-pink-I-believe-that-laughing-is.jpg

Mark hunt fucking rules. Any of u bitchboii loosers have a prob you can't go write john Jones some letters in jail.

I don't get the people calling him (Hunt) a cry baby. Brock ostensibly looked incredible in terms of his physical fitness (technique aside) and was able to move light on his feet in a way I had never seen him move before (especially in the 2nd round). It's obvious after rewatching that his level of stamina/endurance was at a level I hadn't seen it before, which still, isn't anything amazing, but this is Lesnar. He cheated and won.

Unless were going to condone some Chinese version of the UFC where all the fighters take horse steroids, I don't get why anyone would defend Brock.

I love mark hunt and even i dont take the time to look at everything the man says these days,so why people who are fed up with him bother with this is beyond me

There is no limit on how long you get to complain when your opponent is a piece of shit cheater, that may have co-conspired with your employer to fuck you over.
fuck hunt over? Doubt it. Hunt fucked himself over by losing the dam fight. He got served by a guy fake wrestling the last 5 years while your supposed to be a top fighter in your division.

Good.

Keep going. Until Dana calls.. (and not just send Nowitzki) but I doubt he has the balls to call.

Good. We need guys like him to speak out more often, especially on issues like a fighter's union and PED abuse. You know, shit that we should all cate about of we love this sport

I don't get the people calling him (Hunt) a cry baby. Brock ostensibly looked incredible in terms of his physical fitness (technique aside) and was able to move light on his feet in a way I had never seen him move before (especially in the 2nd round). It's obvious after rewatching that his level of stamina/endurance was at a level I hadn't seen it before, which still, isn't anything amazing, but this is Lesnar. He cheated and won.

Unless were going to condone some Chinese version of the UFC where all the fighters take horse steroids, I don't get why anyone would defend Brock.

Hunt looked terribad in that fight, even when he had virtually the entire 2nd round standing. Brock being on PED's had nothing to do with Hunt not pulling the trigger, and not stuffing takedowns when it mattered.

Good. We need guys like him to speak out more often, especially on issues like a fighter's union and PED abuse. You know, shit that we should all cate about of we love this sport

Except one point virtually cancels out the other. You think if there was a fighter's union that PED abuse would be harshly punished? Wake up. Hunt doesn't want a union/association, he just wants a bigger piece of the UFC 200 pie.

Marks right.

How about Brock can juice if Mark can wear loaded gloves?

Then we see who's crying :cool:
considering mark threw about 3 punches the entire fight it wouldn't have made a damn bit of difference

yeah a fighters union would be like every players union. They would do that exact opposite of what Hunt wants. No way in hell they would let the one of their union members be fined 50% of their purse. No way in hell they would let a PED violation basically end a career with a 2 year suspension. Look at the NFL and their players union.

"Continues to complain"?

All he's doing is sticking to his story in the interview.

Horrible thread title.

Back