Mark Hunt Continues To Complain (Interview)

Again-GIF

There is no limit on how long you get to complain when your opponent is a piece of shit cheater, that may have co-conspired with your employer to fuck you over.

"Ronda Rousey: She tried to kill me"

would blow up Sherdog and require two separates threads. So show me some consistency now Sherdog ya fokin hypocrite goofs

:>

He's right. Brock is a piece of shit cheater. He should get a big payday from Brock's money and the win should be overturned.

Is Hunt calling for money from every opponent who's failed a test that he's faced? Would complete his totally honorable crusade that surely isn't about money.

How Mark Hunt wishes all his opponents from now on look

thumb1_1bagfs5-1bagfsj.jpg

hunt2.png

Marks right.

How about Brock can juice if Mark can wear loaded gloves?

Then we see who's crying :cool:

How is the UFC or USADA condoning Lesnar's behavior? Or any cheater's behavior. They have implemented some of the toughest testing in sports.

Is Hunt calling for money from every opponent who's failed a test that he's faced? Would complete his totally honorable crusade that surely isn't about money.

I imagine he'd settle for some type of new rule that cheaters have to forfeit part of their purse.

But my guess is UFC/Dana still haven't even tried contacting him, and that's why he's still crusading

Back