Mark Coleman on Ken Shamrock

“I don’t go into a fight thinking I’m gonna lose.”

Welllll....there was that one time Mark.
BronzeEmptyGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

I’m not shitting on Mark Coleman. Just a joke. But we all know this fight was a work.
If I were in the Wild West days of MMA, when no one watched and all the money was in Japan, I would have dived for ten times my normal pay day.

He aged badly because he was full of steroids and did not take measures to combat the decline

WTF is this???? Why shop this way???
He looks really bad because of 2 hip surgeries so he was wheelchair bound and could not exercise. Also had a bad infection from 1 surgery so it had to be redone and the drugs he was put on probably turned his hair white.

If I were in the Wild West days of MMA, when no one watched and all the money was in Japan, I would have dived for ten times my normal pay day.
Mark Kerr was in his corner for that fight and I think he also knew what was going on. Kerr was the top dog in the world at that time and I think Kerr helped get Coleman into Pridefc.

Great interview even for all y'all shitting on him.

Mark Kerr will never not be the most terrifying man in MMA

Mark Kerr was in his corner for that fight and I think he also knew what was going on. Kerr was the top dog in the world at that time and I think Kerr helped get Coleman into Pridefc.

Wow people shitting on Coleman for aging before his time. That’s a new low, even for sherdog.

I met him back in 96. Heck of guy to talk to. When he first came to the UFC you wondered who the hell would beat him until parts of his game got exposed. His toughest loss for me was him not beating Maurice Smith.

War Coleman. Love that guy and the hammer house team. Great additions to the world of MMA

Back