• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Breland caught LYING about Wilders water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean.. Tyson is not a dirty filthy rotten mediocre carny boxer? We were lied to!
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/dirty-filthy-tyson-fury-mediocre-carny-slap-boxer.4085451/page-3

lol, 60 pages about fury lacing.[/QUOTE]From that thread. I don't get how people act like thats normal.
20200225_115538-jpg.736429

lol, 60 pages about fury lacing. From that thread. I don't get how people act like thats normal.
20200225_115538-jpg.736429
Can we agree that's a bent wrist with an open hand? I know it's still cheating but some people seem to think that's the end of his closed fist and the mitt part of the glove is empty.

Can we agree that's a bent wrist with an open hand? I know it's still cheating but some people seem to think that's the end of his closed fist and the mitt part of the glove is empty.
No, looks like his fist to me. Who's hand bends like that? Who punches like that?

its clear what it is, and that fury can be a bit naughty in a fight. However, Some people still want to believe the impossible, as per the last 25-30 pages.

No, looks like his fist to me. Who's hand bends like that? Who punches like that?
Nobody punches like that, not even Fury, that's a slap. How short is his forearm if that's the end of his fist? Hey I could be the one that's wrong, and then I'd agree it's as bad as Margarito, but it sure doesn't look that way to me.

its clear what it is, and that fury can be a bit naughty in a fight. However, Some people still want to believe the impossible, as per the last 25-30 pages.
If it's a slap it's "a bit naughty". If it's a closed fist then he should be banned. But even Margarito was caught red-handed and was still able to secure big paydays afterwards.

Nobody punches like that, not even Fury, that's a slap. How short is his forearm if that's the end of his fist? Hey I could be the one that's wrong, and then I'd agree it's as bad as Margarito, but it sure doesn't look that way to me.
So you believe that with the hand wraps and gauze, he's bending his fingers back like that? Come on.
{<doc}

Ok, let’s look at it from a different perspective

if his fist is in the neck of the glove, how does he land a jab or straight punch? he can’t, it will be like being slapped with a boxing glove. There’s nothing behind the punch!
How does he parry or block with his hand not in his glove? These are undeniable issues!

Straight punches make up the overwhelming majority of punches thrown ina fight. Being able to catch, parry or block is vitally important for both defence and offence/countering.

Taking that in to consideration, how is it an advantage?

So you believe that with the hand wraps and gauze, he's bending his fingers back like that? Come on.
{<doc}
He's bending his wrist back with his fingers extended. The wraps stabilize the bones in your hand they don't wrap your fingers closed.

Ok, let’s look at it from a different perspective

if his fist is in the neck of the glove, how does he land a jab or straight punch? he can’t, it will be like being slapped with a boxing glove. There’s nothing behind the punch!
How does he parry or block with his hand not in his glove? These are undeniable issues!

Straight punches make up the overwhelming majority of punches thrown ina fight. Being able to catch, parry or block is vitally important for both defence and offence/countering.

Taking that in to consideration, how is it an advantage?
I guess he's supposed to do this at will and then be able to put his fingers back in the mitt. Seems far fetched to me but anything is possible. {<shrug}

I think the occasional rake was the intended outcome, which is part of the reason I don’t believe that it was a closed fist.

GettyImages-1202669490-f947.jpg

Even though Fury is crafty about it, Wilder has hit others with the palm quite a few times.

Is Wilder’s intentional or just sloppy punching though?

Picked up Wilder's story? At this point they're just uncoroborated allegations.

That’s pretty silly excuse why news outlets wouldn’t cover this in the slightest. thats kind of the stories modern day news media outlets air ad nauseaum.

even some murder or rape trials or Supreme Court nominees are charged by
“uncorroborated allegations” down to just someone’s false memory and some are convicted based off of that.
So you’re reasoning isn’t valid in regards to news outlets only airing things with much less evidence and just here say and anonymous sources.

We have photo and video evidence at least there’s something wrong with the heavyweight champions gloves. And here are some of his fights the same glove was like this. Much more media attention when he said something negative about gays or his weight loss. But nothing on this? And the last two had more coverage than his failed ped test.
media runs what they want to not based on what’s proven but mainly for narratives.

as that guy said. It’s a niche sport. So when I guy says an opinion of gays that’s a huge story. But the peds and the glove. Not so much.

as I said earlier. I like both guys a lot. I rooted for wilder but was impressed by fury. and I’ll root for fury against Joshua.
but to ignore what we can all see. And the. Say there is no advantage. He has bear paws. It’s happened several times. There’s a method to his madness or he wouldn’t fight with a huge disadvantage as many say.

but the bottom line is he’s a dirty fighter. Which that doesn’t bother me. Many of my all time favorites gamed the rules and used dirty tricks.
Hell even this glove thing I can respect as people will either call out his glove isn’t on correctly. Or they say there’s no advantage. When he’s clearly using it as a tricky dirty technique.
Which is for pain and discomfort those long hooks your getting a giant fist around your eyes and nose. Your ears. It’s a big advantage when a guys hands are twice as long as your head.
He’s not using it to ko you with that hand. It’s to fuck you up and hurt you in regards to pain and discomfort and cuts.

Honestly......it’s simple wilder claims no evidence.....Brady evidence deflated footballs.

If you want to believe a still concussed sore losers ramblings you go ahead.

as for the towel you keep going on about

“I’m the head coach of the team but we do things a little bit differently, 99% of the time the head coach is also the guy who’s lead coach in the corner,” Deas said.

“Ours is a little bit more like an American football team where the head coach doesn’t necessarily call the plays – you have an offensive and defensive co-coordinator.

“What happened between rounds was Mark said something about throwing the towel in and I told him, ‘Don’t do that’, I didn’t think he should do that.

“Then the fight went on a little bit longer and then I saw the towel go in so I haven’t talked to Mark about it but we’ll talk about it and figure out what exactly happened there.’

so basically not a surprise the towel came in as it’s been said wilder was getting a beating and ref was about to stop it, it was a legit stoppage it’s not like the towel came in for no reason like you are making out
So, the guy wilder hired to be "head coach" says he's not calling the plays... instead he lets breland call plays. the same breland you say is NOT the head coach.

what it sounds to me is deas is the nominal head coach, but breland is the REAL head coach. and that answers the question about why breland had the pull to throw in the towel...breland was the defacto head coach, and that makes sense because i had never even heard of jay deas in all of wilder's previous fights...i had heard a lot about breland though, and how breland was supposed to be working with wilder to raise his game.

And once again, you're missing the point...the evidence is there. by now, most of it's probably been destroyed, but there are still videos and pictures. there are still individuals who might be in the know if there was an investigation to bring the truth to light.

the problem is, there is no media attention!...that's why no investigation! that's the whole point, dude. That's why bad guys are getting away scot-free. a little media spotlight and you'd probably see this whole case crack like an egg...but the complete media blackout means that whether a crime was done in this case or not, we will never, ever know.

That’s pretty silly excuse why news outlets wouldn’t cover this in the slightest. thats kind of the stories modern day news media outlets air ad nauseaum.

“uncorroborated allegations” down to just someone’s false memory and some are convicted based off of that.
So you’re reasoning isn’t valid in regards to news outlets only airing things with much less evidence and just here say and anonymous sources.

We have photo and video evidence at least there’s something wrong with the heavyweight champions gloves. And here are some of his fights the same glove was like this. Much more media attention when he said something negative about gays or his weight loss. But nothing on this? And the last two had more coverage than his failed ped test.
media runs what they want to not based on what’s proven but mainly for narratives.

as that guy said. It’s a niche sport. So when I guy says an opinion of gays that’s a huge story. But the peds and the glove. Not so much.

as I said earlier. I like both guys a lot. I rooted for wilder but was impressed by fury. and I’ll root for fury against Joshua.
but to ignore what we can all see. And the. Say there is no advantage. He has bear paws. It’s happened several times. There’s a method to his madness or he wouldn’t fight with a huge disadvantage as many say.

but the bottom line is he’s a dirty fighter. Which that doesn’t bother me. Many of my all time favorites gamed the rules and used dirty tricks.
Hell even this glove thing I can respect as people will either call out his glove isn’t on correctly. Or they say there’s no advantage. When he’s clearly using it as a tricky dirty technique.
Which is for pain and discomfort those long hooks your getting a giant fist around your eyes and nose. Your ears. It’s a big advantage when a guys hands are twice as long as your head.
He’s not using it to ko you with that hand. It’s to fuck you up and hurt you in regards to pain and discomfort and cuts.
It is illegal but I think it was slapping and not avoiding having padding over your knuckles. There are seams and laces there that would surely have left an impression if he was punching with a closed fist. You'd probably see the stitch marks.

what it sounds to me is deas is the nominal head coach, but breland is the REAL head coach. and that answers the question about why breland had the pull to throw in the towel...breland was the defacto head coach, and that makes sense because i had never even heard of jay deas in all of wilder's previous fights...
If you hadn't heard of Jay Deas before, then you've not been following Wilder's career.

It's also bizarre you then say that talking about why Breland threw in the towel is "missing the point" considering you spent several posts in all caps asking "WHY WAS BRELAND ALLOWED TO THROW IN THE TOWEL??".

Exactly...i don't know what world some of these dudes are living in. to me, it's pretty straight forward: media publicity drives the authorities to act. No media publicity means the whole thing can be swept under the rug.

Fact is, It WOULD be a big story if boxing was still popular. Then there would be an investigation...the investigation would reveal SOMETHING. even if it was fury was guilty or wilder was just makin shit up. But this story has been in the non-mainstream news media for about a year now and not even espn or any of the minor news networks have even said bleep about it...it almost seems calculated. Like a decision was made "we shall not cover these allegations, even to disprove them" type shit.

i'm just saying, there's clearly something fishy going on here.

Went back to that original thread and even the TS only claimed slapping. Here's the photo that I drew a fist and an open hand over. Does it look like there's enough forearm for it to be a fist?

Screenshot_20210223-145717_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210223-150042_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210223-150042_Gallery.jpg
    918.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
If you hadn't heard of Jay Deas before, then you've not been following Wilder's career.
but i knew about breland being wilder's coach... i know about his daughter and her disability. about his love for his alabama hometown...but you right, i don't know his wife's name, so i guess that also means i haven't been following wilders' career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back