• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Breland caught LYING about Wilders water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you really think it's funny? i mean fury happened to be not too badly hurt, thank god, but he was unconscious for a few seconds...how can you actually lol at ref who chooses to protect the fighter instead of possibly endangering that fighter's life? you insane?

Im not laughing at the knockdown, I’m laughing at your interpretation of reality.

you mean it's not true fury was knocked unconscious?
I'm not really mad about the fight continuing but Jack Reiss really draws out those counts, he's done it in other fights too. It was about 22 seconds between the time Fury's back hit the floor and the fight resumed.

fury was fortunate not to get the ko loss. a responsible ref woulda stopped it, seeing fury fall like that unconscious, not knowing what kinda neuro damage he had suffered. ref risked fury's life, letting the fight continue.
So much neuro damage he jumped up and smacked wilder around the ring for the remaining 2minutes right I got you.

Only one showing signs of neuro damage is wilder

So much neuro damage he jumped up and smacked wilder around the ring for the remaining 2minutes right I got you.

Only one showing signs of neuro damage is wilder
fellas like you are the reason why so many fighters end up dead or severely impaired...to you, a fighter's life is not in danger until he actually get's killed on maimed in the ring. thank god you're not a boxing official.

I'm not really mad about the fight continuing but Jack Reiss really draws out those counts, he's done it in other fights too. It was about 22 seconds between the time Fury's back hit the floor and the fight resumed.
that's true...i counted 20 something seconds...so, fury got a lot of time to recover. truth is, i would prefer for him to have more time than for him to get hit again and end up permanently injured or worse. to be fair to both fighters it should have been called when the ref saw fury was unconscious.

You've seen fights called off for less without controversy, to be fair.

I have, but let’s not pretend Fury received some sort of gift because Reiss didn’t panic and did his job properly. Fury was flat on his back, but there’s no reason to stop a fight of that caliber without clear justification.

I’ve also seen much longer restarts after a knockdown. It took longer to restart because Fury was up at the count of 9. If you’re going to start your clock when his back hits the floor then you have to take into account how long he spends on the floor before the ref wipes off his gloves and tells him to demonstrate he can continue.

The majority of viewers dont know how to score boxing, that's nothing new.

Well, I don’t really mean actual people in the seats. I’m talking about publications and others involved with the sport.

I’m not saying everyone, I’m just saying the consensus leaned toward Fury.

fellas like you are the reason why so many fighters end up dead or severely impaired...to you, a fighter's life is not in danger until he actually get's killed on maimed in the ring. thank god you're not a boxing official.
Can you not see the hypocrisy of your posts wilder took much more punishment in the 2nd fight vs fury than fury did in the first. It’s obvious you have never boxed a round on your life. I think you are only here to troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back