• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Breland caught LYING about Wilders water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^This whole post is a strawman. Other boxers getting away with it doesn't mean it didn't happen and Steve should never speak on it. Floyd or Duran never did that to Cunningham lol.
You keep putting words and arguments in my mouth that I haven't claimed and aren't important to you calling Steve a hater.
So Cunningham got fouled by Fury, it's obvious he is bitter about it. In fact I don't blame him BUT I'm not so naive to think he's unbiased when it comes to Fury. So do I trust Cunningham's view point when it comes to criticism of Fury? Not a chance.

So Cunningham got fouled by Fury, it's obvious he is bitter about it. In fact I don't blame him BUT I'm not so naive to think he's unbiased when it comes to Fury. So do I trust Cunningham's view point when it comes to criticism of Fury? Not a chance.
That's fair I guess. Thats up to you to determine what you feel is credible...
If somebody did that to you in a boxing match and won... Would you ever mention it?

Ref was about to stop it himself anyway he has said that it’s not as if the towel came in for no reason.
You seem to be missing the point...it's not that there was no reason to stop the fight. it's that matter of WHO in the fighters' CORNER has the right to stop it...some minor player in the champ's corner wouldn't have the pull to throw in the towel. only the chief cornerman is allowed to do that.

you're saying breland was not wilder's chief trainer. well, breland must have had SOME top level position in wilder's camp for him to think he could stop the fight.

and if breland was a top advisor or trainer or cornerman of some sort, it makes sense what wilder is saying that breland used his position on wilder's team to screw wilder.

That's fair I guess. Thats up to you to determine what you feel is credible...
If somebody did that to you in a boxing match and won... Would you ever mention it?
the media has totally ignored this story, because boxing is not a major, respected sport anymore. part of the problem here is boxing itself. it's always had problems with unsavory characters, bad decisions, all kinds of corruption...and that's why a lotta sports fans don't give a damn...i mean, you got people on this thread saying they see no issue with breland taking wilder's money and not doing his job. That's the kind of fan boxing attracts.

But also, because no major or even minor news network has covered this story, a lot of people think it's not real. or else it would be news, right? but boxing is such a niche sport these days. there's really no money in it for news sources to call attention to this scandal or to investigate what happened. if people really investigated, they would probably find fury was dirty and it would marginalize boxing even more than it is already.

in other words, it's a big cover-up. but it will all come out in the wash in the end.

the media has totally ignored this story, because boxing is not a major, respected sport anymore. part of the problem here is boxing itself. it's always had problems with unsavory characters, bad decisions, all kinds of corruption...and that's why a lotta sports fans don't give a damn...i mean, you got people on this thread saying they see no issue with breland taking wilder's money and not doing his job. That's the kind of fan boxing attracts.

But also, because no major or even minor news network has covered this story, a lot of people think it's not real. or else it would be news, right? but boxing is such a niche sport these days. there's really no money in it for news sources to call attention to this scandal or to investigate what happened. if people really investigated, they would probably find fury was dirty and it would marginalize boxing even more than it is already.

in other words, it's a big cover-up. but it will all come out in the wash in the end.
Its not that deep. Boxing just has shit refs and its hard to watch people throw hands in real time and see everything in the 1st place. I do agree with one part of what Aries says. That fouls are commonly overlooked for certain fighters and certain outcomes. Its just a part of the game.

Yeah that would make sense if Wilder wasn't getting his brains bashed in....Or bleeding form the ear....or Ref stated himself he was close to stopping the fight already. All these facts trump made up speculation.
Breland's mistake was caring for Wilder as a person. Should of just did what his boss asked him to do and let him go out brutally.

Yeah that would make sense if Wilder wasn't getting his brains bashed in....Or bleeding form the ear....or Ref stated himself he was close to stopping the fight already. All these facts trump made up speculation.
Breland's mistake was caring for Wilder as a person. Should of just did what his boss asked him to do and let him go out brutally.
doesn't explain why the mainstream media hasn't picked up the story...why do you think they have just ignored it?

Its clear as day, he's hitting almost bareknuckle there. Now you can argue whether it was deliberate or not but gloves don't flop about like that. Boxers don't punch like that. Looks dirty to me. Why is the wrist not taped up?[/QUOTE]
I am not entertaining you like others, show me conclusive proof he was cheated against, and i may look, all you have are photos, quotes and suspicions...i'm not a conspiracy theorist

If you dispute the photos and video evidence what could you be shown? From Tyson and his team own words?
What are the implications of what you are saying? Lets use logic what advantage is there to having your first in the wrist area?(which you can disprove) but lets pretend he intentionally did that what would be the advantage?

1. You cannot turn over your punch in the glove and connect with a fist so you could land 0 power punches
2. The only way you could strike would be a balled up bitch slap which would land on your small knuckles and break them
3. You could palm strike but guess what? you can do that with the glove on properly.

Now is his glove loose? yes it was loose from the clinch work you know like when your opponent's arms are wrapped around your arms under there armpit and you try to pull out it pulls on your gloves. Which is why his own corner(ricky hattoN) grabbed that glove and pulled it back up. Now was his fist in the wrist area no...but it did slide a little. IN order for you to continue with your conspiracy you first need to ask the simple question i stated before what advantage is there to wearing your glove like that? And the answer is NONE! not too mention you can see the palm wrape showing which means it could not be his first.

Now in order for the conspiracy to have legs and be legit Fury would have to have his hand LIke a kung fu crane fist in the glove and that is utterly ridiculous. because well its rediculous and i shouldnt need to point out why just like i dont need to disprove that big foot isnt real.

Now the last resort for hater and wilder fans is after exhausting all excuses and made up conspiracies they go to the grand finale "hes a dirty fighter he does illegal strikes" lol this is the final boss of clown world the video game.

FIghters do illegal shit all the time FLoyd mayweather uses his forearms and elbows constantly. Wilder has hit people with his wrists/palms and hit people in the back of the head. For some reason when fury throws soft flicky palm and back hand shots people get hysterical.......these same people never cried about Floyd or Wilder or most other boxers who do dirty shit like mr Eye poker steve cunningham.

Below i posted a pic of a clinch so you would know what i'm talking about if you pull out it can loosen and pull your glove and i posted a kung fu crane fist.

it should be obvious. You can paw with your left jab that feels like it has nothing on it. You can palm or even make a fist but the palming would do wonders. Then you can deliver your right hands.
It’s like a confusion something you haven’t felt before.

keep in mind fury isn’t 5,8. The guy is 6’7. 260+. With hands like a bear.

it’s obvious something is wrong with his gloves and the tape. It’s right there to see.

If you’re a small or average size man this will seem inconceivable to you.

Shit I like fury still and like wilder. But to feign ignorance of not even acknowledging what you can see. And wonder why it could be an advantage to a guy that had fists like hams you’re in denial or just small. No offense to little guys.

Some men need two hands to juggle a gallon of milk. Or can’t palm a basketball. And would be clueless how fists or palms like that can really do damage.

a man with petite feet and a feminine step who sounds like a lady when he walks into a room will never be able to wrap there head around this.

What story? How does the mainstream media have anything to do with boxing coverage?
OK, a few years ago, there was a big story in the news about tom brady deflating footballs before the nfl game. it was kinda silly, but was still a major story, big scandal....got the attention of fans everywhere. there was even an investigation....and brady served a two month suspension.

Here, we have a story of a potential cheating by the tyson fury camp, doctoring gloves, buying off members of wilder's camp...another potentially huge scandal, but what happens is, it gets ignored by the media. therefore the fans figure it can't really be true or it's not news, so they blow it off too and the guilty parties of course are happy to just let it slide.

if the mainstream media gave this story the kind of attention they gave brady deflating footballs, it would be a big investigation. we would have already got to the bottom of what happened. the reason we're not getting mainstream media attention is because boxing is such a broken, damaged sport with a small niche following, so the perpetrators get away with murder and nobody ever gets justice.

OK, a few years ago, there was a big story in the news about tom brady deflating footballs before the nfl game. it was kinda silly, but was still a major story, big scandal....got the attention of fans everywhere. there was even an investigation....and brady served a two month suspension.

Here, we have a story of a potential cheating by the tyson fury camp, doctoring gloves, buying off members of wilder's camp...another potentially huge scandal, but what happens is, it gets ignored by the media. therefore the fans figure it can't really be true or it's not news, so they blow it off too and the guilty parties of course are happy to just let it slide.

if the mainstream media gave this story the kind of attention they gave brady deflating footballs, it would be a big investigation. we would have already got to the bottom of what happened. the reason we're not getting mainstream media attention is because boxing is such a broken, damaged sport with a small niche following, so the perpetrators get away with murder and nobody ever gets justice.
Honestly......it’s simple wilder claims no evidence.....Brady evidence deflated footballs.

If you want to believe a still concussed sore losers ramblings you go ahead.

as for the towel you keep going on about

“I’m the head coach of the team but we do things a little bit differently, 99% of the time the head coach is also the guy who’s lead coach in the corner,” Deas said.

“Ours is a little bit more like an American football team where the head coach doesn’t necessarily call the plays – you have an offensive and defensive co-coordinator.

“What happened between rounds was Mark said something about throwing the towel in and I told him, ‘Don’t do that’, I didn’t think he should do that.

“Then the fight went on a little bit longer and then I saw the towel go in so I haven’t talked to Mark about it but we’ll talk about it and figure out what exactly happened there.’

so basically not a surprise the towel came in as it’s been said wilder was getting a beating and ref was about to stop it, it was a legit stoppage it’s not like the towel came in for no reason like you are making out

I can answer this quite simply, because its all speculation and horseshit with no actual evidence spoken by a rambling madman who lost the fight and his idiotic fans online.

You seem to be missing the point...it's not that there was no reason to stop the fight. it's that matter of WHO in the fighters' CORNER has the right to stop it...some minor player in the champ's corner wouldn't have the pull to throw in the towel. only the chief cornerman is allowed to do that.

you're saying breland was not wilder's chief trainer. well, breland must have had SOME top level position in wilder's camp for him to think he could stop the fight.

and if breland was a top advisor or trainer or cornerman of some sort, it makes sense what wilder is saying that breland used his position on wilder's team to screw wilder.
Breland is in the corner with Wilder. Of course he has the authority to throw in the towel, by virtue of the fact that he's in the corner. "Only the chief cornerman is allowed to do that" -- that's not an official thing. It's always up to the referee to stop the fight.

And Jay Deas already talked about this, it was covered in media at the time of the fight. Deas has explicitly said that his corner isn't one where only the head trainer makes calls, even though he disagreed with Breland throwing in the towel. E.g. other people in the corner can make calls too.

Breland's decision to throw in the towel was universally praised, because it was clearly the right thing to do.

And your main point, that Breland throwing in the towel is somehow evidence that he was in on a conspiracy and paid off by Fury's camp -- that is just laughable and absurd. Even the people who question Fury's gloves aren't entertaining that kind of nonsense.

it should be obvious. You can paw with your left jab that feels like it has nothing on it. You can palm or even make a fist but the palming would do wonders. Then you can deliver your right hands.

it’s obvious something is wrong with his gloves and the tape. It’s right there to see.

Shit I like fury still and like wilder. But to feign ignorance of not even acknowledging what you can see. And wonder why it could be an advantage to a guy that had fists like hams you’re in denial or just small. No offense to little guys.

Some men need two hands to juggle a gallon of milk. Or can’t palm a basketball. And would be clueless how fists or palms like that can really do damage.

a man with petite feet and a feminine step who sounds like a lady when he walks into a room will never be able to wrap there head around this.
Is this a parody post, or meant to be serious?

There's no evidence here. There was no ref testing the bottle for drugs during the fight the way they checked the footballs to determine they were under pressure. You don't seem to appreciate the harm a story like this can do to Breland's career. Wilder can't even state they found any type of drug in his system. It's far more likely he sat home looking for excuses and each one he came up with sounded even better than the one before it in his own mind. So it went from a heavy suit, to he could have landed a big shot if they had let him go out on his shield, to Breland actually poisoned him.

I dont think thats accurate at all tbh. TS is the minority by a ridiculous margin.

Most of us have been like this since his downward spiral
{<huh}

LOL you're right. not here and I didn't clarify that. I was thinking more along the lines of the loaded gloves conspiracy and the water and the helmet lolol it's nuts.

Its clear as day, he's hitting almost bareknuckle there. Now you can argue whether it was deliberate or not but gloves don't flop about like that. Boxers don't punch like that. Looks dirty to me. Why is the wrist not taped up?

If you dispute the photos and video evidence what could you be shown? From Tyson and his team own words?

:eek::eek::eek:
a man with petite feet and a feminine step who sounds like a lady when he walks into a room will never be able to wrap there head around this.[/QUOTE]
You mean.. Tyson is not a dirty filthy rotten mediocre carny boxer? We were lied to!
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/dirty-filthy-tyson-fury-mediocre-carny-slap-boxer.4085451/page-3

Its clear as day, he's hitting almost bareknuckle there. Now you can argue whether it was deliberate or not but gloves don't flop about like that. Boxers don't punch like that. Looks dirty to me. Why is the wrist not taped up?

A man with petite feet and a feminine step, oh man![<dunn]

:eek::eek::eek:
You mean.. Tyson is not a dirty filthy rotten mediocre carny boxer? We were lied to!
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/dirty-filthy-tyson-fury-mediocre-carny-slap-boxer.4085451/page-3[/QUOTE]

lol, 60 pages about fury lacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back