Marijuana the PED(aka smoke 'em if you got 'em)

Not exactly. It can lower anxiety in some people and cause it badly in others. For example, I can't even be around it or smell it without having a panic attack from a bad previous experience 10 years ago. I know people that can't smoke it anymore due to throwing panic attacks as well, lots of them actually. Sativa and Indica types have observably different effects on people.

This is very true but I always argue that when you first start smoking pot you should have panic attacks because one of the things about pot is that it makes you hyper-aware and reality is actually terrifying.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/marijuanas-surprising-effects-athletic-performance-183230768.html

I don't want to hear anymore about it not being a 209 performance enhancer.

"Stanford Medical School professor Keith Humphreys explained to Megroz that there's a scientific explanation for this. "We have cannabinoid receptors throughout our brains, and when the THC hits those receptors, it triggers a system that reduces anxiety," Humphreys said. "That you would feel more aggressive is a natural reaction to the drug."

title of thread should be smoke 'em if you got 'em. That last dab must have fucked me up.

lets hang out.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/marijuanas-surprising-effects-athletic-performance-183230768.html

"Stanford Medical School professor Keith Humphreys explained to Megroz that there's a scientific explanation for this. "We have cannabinoid receptors throughout our brains, and when the THC hits those receptors, it triggers a system that reduces anxiety," Humphreys said. "That you would feel more aggressive is a natural reaction to the drug."

title of thread should be smoke 'em if you got 'em. That last dab must have fucked me up.

is it legal to eat funions in between rounds?

Anyone who has seen Reefer Madness knows that smoking the pot makes you go insane and kill your friends.

What a load of shit...

Is it possible that THC lowers anxiety? Yes.

Does this lead to more aggressive behavior? Not fucking likely.

Talk about an illogical leap...

I read the article, and asked myself the same question. But there are different definitions of aggressive, and I think they mean bolder not more violent. Like pursuing a goal more aggressively or acting more quickly and/or with more passion. Delaying that fear response that makes most men follow a safer path.

Perhaps I interpreted it as such because those are the effects small amounts has on me. There's a window below impairment where I definitely spar better. But if I smoke too much or smoke too indica-dominant strain the benefits are far outweighed by the onset of laziness or confusion.

I think you some too much.

Look, I get sick of reading all these BS opinions on marijuana cigarettes and how they're not addictive and safer than this or that. BS and many know it. Contrary to popular internet myths, it is addictive.

I've witnessed first hand, a friend who is now serving time in prison because of his filthy doobie addiction. It started out in school and it would be "just a hit" before lunch. Then, it was a hit before school and lunch. Then after school... all the way till he was dealing in school to support his own use. He ended up getting arrested and went to jail. After he got out of jail that year, he dropped out of school and just couldn't escape the green grasp of satans salad. His addiction was so strong, he started robbing people and breaking into homes just to support that dirty habbit. And again, he got busted and is now serving time in prison. All for "harmless" doobie joints. The withdrawals he went through while kicking the addiction almost killed him and tore his family apart. Literally almost died. If you're going to play in the devils grass, you had best be prepared to be buried in it.

244c79f342c1ccfe316855feb70616b4.jpg

Water is a performance enhancing drug, too. So is sugar. Beware plepoles.

As a regular user of the divine herb I would say it is a ped even if you're not under the influence at fight time. Just like peds allow you to go harder in the gym as you recover faster. I find that when I go to sleep high I'm more likely to have perfect sleep (go through 2 complete cycles reaching REM in both) and therefore wake up more rejuvenated than I might normally be. I use a pretty accurate app called sleep cycle to monitor my sleep. Give it a go my fellow pot heads and see if you experience something similar.

Look, I get sick of reading all these BS opinions on marijuana cigarettes and how they're not addictive and safer than this or that. BS and many know it. Contrary to popular internet myths, it is addictive.

I've witnessed first hand, a friend who is now serving time in prison because of his filthy doobie addiction. It started out in school and it would be "just a hit" before lunch. Then, it was a hit before school and lunch. Then after school... all the way till he was dealing in school to support his own use. He ended up getting arrested and went to jail. After he got out of jail that year, he dropped out of school and just couldn't escape the green grasp of satans salad. His addiction was so strong, he started robbing people and breaking into homes just to support that dirty habbit. And again, he got busted and is now serving time in prison. All for "harmless" doobie joints. The withdrawals he went through while kicking the addiction almost killed him and tore his family apart. Literally almost died. If you're going to play in the devils grass, you had best be prepared to be buried in it.
o you had me so freakin bad before the withdrawal part.

Complete bullshit. The OP has obviously never been angry and then smoked a joint. :D

I've witnessed first hand, a friend who is now serving time in prison because of his filthy doobie addiction....

LOL. You lost me when you called it a "doobie addiction". The only reason your friend got arrested is because of all the bullshit drug war laws that are still on the book. Read the history of Canabis prohibition and you'll find out it was never made illegal because it's dangerous. It was made illegal because Hearst owned paper mills and didn't want the competition and the DEA needed a good villain so they could fund Alcohol Prohibition. Educate yourself son. You are embarrassing yourself with all this Reefer Madness talk.

I Hate You is such a habitual troll....
dr+evil.JPG

LOL. One hit and I am so paranoid that I can't even speak.

Myth Busted, and pass me a beer.

lmfao!

Cannabis is not a PED. I use it everyday and I would never go in to a fight stoned. Its best when you get off work , eat dinner, sit around and smoke then sleep. The only thing that it might help with physically would be post training pains. Its not like TRT or HGH or IGF-1 or an androgen.

Back