Marijuana the PED(aka smoke 'em if you got 'em)

runnpray

Full Kit Wanker
@Black
Reaction score
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/marijuanas-surprising-effects-athletic-performance-183230768.html

I don't want to hear anymore about it not being a 209 performance enhancer.

"Stanford Medical School professor Keith Humphreys explained to Megroz that there's a scientific explanation for this. "We have cannabinoid receptors throughout our brains, and when the THC hits those receptors, it triggers a system that reduces anxiety," Humphreys said. "That you would feel more aggressive is a natural reaction to the drug."

title of thread should be smoke 'em if you got 'em. That last dab must have fucked me up.

Last edited:
I once read an article on Yahoo that said studies proved there is a direct correlation between fat people and both stupidity and laziness.

It's for real guys.

Marijuana the PED(aka some 'em if you get 'em)

I think you some too much.

Look, I get sick of reading all these BS opinions on marijuana cigarettes and how they're not addictive and safer than this or that. BS and many know it. Contrary to popular internet myths, it is addictive.

I've witnessed first hand, a friend who is now serving time in prison because of his filthy doobie addiction. It started out in school and it would be "just a hit" before lunch. Then, it was a hit before school and lunch. Then after school... all the way till he was dealing in school to support his own use. He ended up getting arrested and went to jail. After he got out of jail that year, he dropped out of school and just couldn't escape the green grasp of satans salad. His addiction was so strong, he started robbing people and breaking into homes just to support that dirty habbit. And again, he got busted and is now serving time in prison. All for "harmless" doobie joints. The withdrawals he went through while kicking the addiction almost killed him and tore his family apart. Literally almost died. If you're going to play in the devils grass, you had best be prepared to be buried in it.

Last edited:
Author: Kevin Loria

photo.jpg

What a load of shit...

Is it possible that THC lowers anxiety? Yes.

Does this lead to more aggressive behavior? Not fucking likely.

Talk about an illogical leap...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/marijuanas-surprising-effects-athletic-performance-183230768.html

I don't want to hear anymore about it not being a 209 performance enhancer.

"Stanford Medical School professor Keith Humphreys explained to Megroz that there's a scientific explanation for this. "We have cannabinoid receptors throughout our brains, and when the THC hits those receptors, it triggers a system that reduces anxiety," Humphreys said. "That you would feel more aggressive is a natural reaction to the drug."

title of thread should be smoke 'em if you got 'em. That last dab must have fucked me up.
we have receptors (cb1 and cb2) in every cell in our bodies, as do all other animals.
saying aggression comes from it is propaganda/intentional misinformation.

I guess you're either anxious, or you're aggressive. Huh. Learn something new every day

It is potentially a PED while under the influence, but not after. Let's review the facts:

Diaz was not under the influence in competition, (tested for low levels of metabolites after the fight.)
Jones was not under the influence in competition, (tested a month prior to fight)

Therefore they were not having their performance enhanced.

Re-read as many times as it takes for you guys to get it through your thick skulls. This is very, very, simple. This is not even a debatable topic.

Look, I get sick of reading all these BS opinions on marijuana cigarettes and how they're not addictive and safer than this or that. BS and many know it. Contrary to popular internet myths, it is addictive.

I've witnessed first hand, a friend who is now serving time in prison because of his filthy doobie addiction. It started out in school and it would be "just a hit" before lunch. Then, it was a hit before school and lunch. Then after school... all the way till he was dealing in school to support his own use. He ended up getting arrested and went to jail. After he got out of jail that year, he dropped out of school and just couldn't escape the green grasp of satans salad. His addiction was so strong, he started robbing people and breaking into homes just to support that dirty habbit. And again, he got busted and is now serving time in prison. All for "harmless" doobie joints. The withdrawals he went through while kicking the addiction almost killed him and tore his family apart. Literally almost died. If you're going to play in the devils grass, you had best be prepared to be buried in it.

I can still never tell if you are playing a role or are serious in any of your posts, I like that.

It is potentially a PED while under the influence, but not after. Let's review the facts:

Diaz was not under the influence in competition, (tested for low levels of metabolites after the fight.)
Jones was not under the influence in competition, (tested a month prior to fight)

Therefore they were not having their performance enhanced.

Re-read as many times as it takes for you guys to get it through your thick skulls. This is very, very, simple. This is not even a debatable topic.

This ^^^

Though I would argue that drugs are life enhancers.

You cannot "almost die" from pot withdrawal. He might have been psychologically addicted, but weed is not physically addictive. Sounds like your friend is mentally weak and a fuck up... stop blaming it all on the green.

You cannot "almost die" from pot withdrawal. He might have been psychologically addicted, but weed is not physically addictive. Sounds like your friend is mentally weak and a fuck up... stop blaming it all on the green.

Man, he's clearly trolling.

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-cropped-g-jtcK.gif

Not exactly. It can lower anxiety in some people and cause it badly in others. For example, I can't even be around it or smell it without having a panic attack from a bad previous experience 10 years ago. I know people that can't smoke it anymore due to throwing panic attacks as well, lots of them actually. Sativa and Indica types have observably different effects on people.

Back