Marijuana the PED(aka smoke 'em if you got 'em)

I can only post on my own experiences and i think its a PED slightly towards the right kind of people. Not everyone is the same and i have seen a plethora of different people smoke weed with much different reactions to one and other. example is some people get very paranoid, some people laugh there ass off at nothing, or some people stay quite or talk lots. Personally for me i need a certain kind of weed for me to say its a performance enhancer on myself. This type of weed is usually a 80% sativa with a 20% indica. This weed just makes me flow much better weather in grappling or striking. I can slip punches smoother and kinda see things coming easier, very hard to explain.

Reduces anxiety dafuq?

depends on the strain, and depends on the THC to CBD ratio. some cannabis is great for anxiety, some will bring on a panic attack and take you to the verge of a psychotic episode. depends on the person's brain chemistry too, we are all not all produced out of the same Model T factory.

yea this sounds like BS....When i drink i get loud and start not giving a FUCK (liquid courage) When i smoke i become withdrawn and over analyze EVERYTHING....like it relaxes me if im in a comfortable setting and around friends/family

But go to the supermarket blazed and im paranoid as fuck thinking everyone knows and such. i could ONLY IMAGINE walking to the cage and fighting high lol.....This article is SATIRE

Anyone who is against weed should get on weed. -Joe Hogan

Marijuana is a communist drug hence why its illegal in MMA, Cocaine is a good honest American drug, the kind of thing you would take after asset stripping an orphanage.

Well it's settled then.

Photographic evidence proving marijuana is a PED.

2UgoMNk.jpg

KRLMiOQ.png

18Z6Og7.png

BVwuA0pCIAAwW3V.png:large

BVwvdiiCAAAWEt3.png:large

I think you some too much.

Look, I get sick of reading all these BS opinions on marijuana cigarettes and how they're not addictive and safer than this or that. BS and many know it. Contrary to popular internet myths, it is addictive.

I've witnessed first hand, a friend who is now serving time in prison because of his filthy doobie addiction. It started out in school and it would be "just a hit" before lunch. Then, it was a hit before school and lunch. Then after school... all the way till he was dealing in school to support his own use. He ended up getting arrested and went to jail. After he got out of jail that year, he dropped out of school and just couldn't escape the green grasp of satans salad. His addiction was so strong, he started robbing people and breaking into homes just to support that dirty habbit. And again, he got busted and is now serving time in prison. All for "harmless" doobie joints. The withdrawals he went through while kicking the addiction almost killed him and tore his family apart. Literally almost died. If you're going to play in the devils grass, you had best be prepared to be buried in it.

[YT]watch?v=54xWo7ITFbg[/YT]

Oh and real virantly anti dope ppl use the term devils salad, devils grass makes you sound like a pot head.

Well it's settled then.

Photographic evidence proving marijuana is a PED.

Sorry son, Machida is smoking that sherm in the pic Backwoods dipped in dat embalming fluid.

More aggresive ??

Increase airflow to the lungs..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

And lot of other bullshit inside the article..

This article, it should be made 1st April, that would make more sense..

Nice try, brochacho.

Aggression is usually a fear based response so i would think lower anxiety would lead to less aggression. Baseless opinion but makes sense to me.

But under this articles classification alcohol is also a ped so me thinks itz a bit suspect

Back