Many signs point to UFC 249 will be cancelled...

pysXxS6.gif

Even a skeleton crew would have like 30 plus people on location, would each fighter only be allowed 1 corner man? Would there be 1 announcer? Only 2 medics on there? Security? There are so many regulations. Just cancel it.

Exactly! There is no way to get that many people in and out of the country. Not sure what Dana is trying to pull here...

You'd be surprised that at least 1/3 of Sherdoggers still believe this fight will happen, judging by the comments in the other threads.

i mean, it will happen, sometime or another, but it ain't happening on April 18th

i don't know why people thought it was going to happen once America started instituting travel bans, stay at home quarantines, and banning all large social gatherings.

i mean i get it, Dana was still bitching, but anyone with 2 eyes and a working brain could see this shit was not going to happen. the whole fucking world shut down for this thing, you gotta be crazy to think the UFC, a 3rd rate sports organization was going to be able to pull something off the fucking NBA/NFL and all other major sports couldn't.

Good thing I canceled ESPN+.

Back