Many signs point to UFC 249 will be cancelled...

You'd be surprised that at least 1/3 of Sherdoggers still believe this fight will happen, judging by the comments in the other threads.
Oh believe me, I know. I've been trying to inform people of this all week.

tenor.gif

Of course it's still happening.
Step 1 - Force everybody inside
Step 2 - Have one single sports event that everybody will want to watch
Step 3 - Build 5G towers during the card

The UFC has not announced the location for UFC 249 suggests that they are having trouble getting a venue that would allow them to do an in-door sporting event during the pandemic.

Recently cancelled events, one week after another:
  • UFC 171: Woodley vs. Edwards, at London, England on 21 March
  • UFC on ESPN: Ngannou vs. Rozenstruik, at Columbus, Ohio, US on 28 March
  • UFC Fight Night 172: Overeem vs. Harris, at Portland, Oregon, US on 11 April
  • UFC 249: Khabib vs. Ferguson, at ??? on 18 April
Cancel The FUCKING card PLEASE

I can’t wait for Dana’s official comment.
I really wish there were real journalists to press him on all his bullshit over the past month. He ended up looking like a clown for this circus he has created.

I already bought my UFC249 ticket and now I'm gonna apply for a refund.

You should sue Dana for damages, pain and suffering etc. He's causing emotional distress with his shenanigans!

Here I sit broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted
as you sit to take a shit, look at this and think a bit......the last time I beat my meat....was on this very toilet seat!

Of course it will be cancel only some Mma fans and the big goof thought it’s good to go against the pandemic lockdown protocols and be a bad citizen
Where are you from?

What's the bare minimum you need for an MMA fight?

2 fighters, 1 ref, 3 judges, 2 cut men, 1 doctor, some cameramen. I assume they have more than that on the medical side in case they need to stretcher a fighter out. The fighters are probably going to want at least 1 trainer in their corner too and then there's a commission guy for each fighter to do whatever it is they do there.

You're going to need some production crew too, someone has to tell the fighters when to come to the cage.

Now maybe you cut that down and have judges outside and on monitors and get rid of the commission guys in the cage (but a commission would need to agree), have most of the cameras remote operated and put up with the shit shots you'd get but you still need a fair few people in the room with the fight and it rules out most of the world.

And then you have 14 day isolation when you arrive and then again when you go home in addition to the lack of scheduled flights which would men the UFC would need to charter private planes.

And you have to find someone to sanction it.

It's getting cancelled.

If you can find 8 sides to this we then have a octagon.

Just tell khabib and tony where that is and we have a fight

2 fighters, 1 ref, 3 judges, 2 cut men, 1 doctor, some cameramen. I assume they have more than that on the medical side in case they need to stretcher a fighter out. The fighters are probably going to want at least 1 trainer in their corner too and then there's a commission guy for each fighter to do whatever it is they do there.

You're going to need some production crew too, someone has to tell the fighters when to come to the cage.

Now maybe you cut that down and have judges outside and on monitors and get rid of the commission guys in the cage (but a commission would need to agree), have most of the cameras remote operated and put up with the shit shots you'd get but you still need a fair few people in the room with the fight and it rules out most of the world.

And then you have 14 day isolation when you arrive and then again when you go home in addition to the lack of scheduled flights which would men the UFC would need to charter private planes.

It's getting cancelled.

Nailed it!

Even a skeleton crew would have like 30 plus people on location, would each fighter only be allowed 1 corner man? Would there be 1 announcer? Only 2 medics on there? Security? There are so many regulations. Just cancel it.

Look outside there is a damn global pandemic going on.

It's getting cancelled.
Dont forget the corner men. Fighter isnt goingnoutside of the cage to grab his water, ice packs and stool and putting them away when the round ends

Back