Many signs point to UFC 249 will be cancelled...

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The UFC has not announced the location for UFC 249 suggests that they are having trouble getting a venue that would allow them to do an in-door sporting event during the pandemic.

Recently cancelled events, one week after another:
  • UFC 171: Woodley vs. Edwards, at London, England on 21 March
  • UFC on ESPN: Ngannou vs. Rozenstruik, at Columbus, Ohio, US on 28 March
  • UFC Fight Night 172: Overeem vs. Harris, at Portland, Oregon, US on 11 April

• UFC 249: Khabib vs. Ferguson, at ??? on 18 April

Last edited:
The UFC has not announced the location for UFC 249 suggests that they are having trouble getting a venue that would allow them to do an in-door sporting event during the pandemic.

Recently cancelled events:
  • UFC 171: Woodley vs. Edwards, at London, England on 21 March
  • UFC on ESPN: Ngannou vs. Rozenstruik, at Columbus, Ohio, US on 28 March
  • UFC Fight Night 172: Overeem vs. Harris, at Portland, Oregon, US on 11 April
Please add “breaking” to the title so no one misses this revolutionary thread

Of course it will be cancel only some Mma fans and the big goof thought it’s good to go against the pandemic lockdown protocols and be a bad citizen

you-don-t-say-126.png

And the english language endures another thrashing, courtesy of some guy on the internet.

Breaking news to Dana maybe.

I already bought my UFC249 ticket and now I'm gonna apply for a refund.

There is undercard fighters from states that are completely fucked right now on the card....they could have the shit....and they cant all be put on private planes...I really wanted to see the card happen but this cancelling the card is the right move.

Here I sit broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted

Breaking news to Dana maybe.

You'd be surprised that at least 1/3 of Sherdoggers still believe this fight will happen, judging by the comments in the other threads.

But ..
But..
But Dana said it's happening for sure

Bald goof in his finest form once again

Back