Manuwa is in trouble

rampageSmackson

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm real excited for his fight against Diabate, two fantastic strikers, I see Manuwa winning but eventually he'll fight a wrestler who will take him down round after round..if a rocked tired Kingsbury took him down what would a Rashad, Chael or Bader do to him? Thoughhts

He won't go very far I don't think.

He'll be fun for a while though

There's somebody on here with a sig calling Manuwa a future champ. How difficult his life must be with that sort of judgment.

Wouldn't be so sure that he beats the snake.

Hopefully he looks at his last fight and tells himself the truth. He was most likely down on the scorecards, he just inflicts a lot of hurt with his fists. If he's serious about this, he'll recognize that he needs to just wrestle for awhile.

Hopefully diabate doesn't leave his hands down

Hopefully he looks at his last fight and tells himself the truth. He was most likely down on the scorecards, he just inflicts a lot of hurt with his fists. If he's serious about this, he'll recognize that he needs to just wrestle for awhile.

...against Kingsbury?

Did you even watch the fight?

They'll pair him up for a while against strikers and then we he's racked up a couple of wins put him in against a wrestler and lose and then get paired again against strikes to see him put on exciting fights and highlight real KOs.

Just exactly how high are you right now? Kingsbury was a punching bag in that fight, start to finish.

Wouldn't be so sure that he beats the snake.

It's definitely not a sure thing. However Diabate is older and has slowed down. In the fight with Gustafsson his reaction time was slow, Shogun had much more success against Gustafsson standing then Diabate did.

Diabate is a crafty veteran striker, but Manuwa's youth and power may simply be enough at this point. You definitely cannot count out Cyrille though, the guy is a crafty striker who can put down anybody who gets careless.

I'm real excited for his fight against Diabate, two fantastic strikers, I see Manuwa winning but eventually he'll fight a wrestler who will take him down round after round..if a rocked tired Kingsbury took him down what would a Rashad, Chael or Bader do to him? Thoughhts

Rashad and Bader would have been KOd within a round if they took half the shots from Manuwa that Kingsbury did.

Kingsbu may not be a very good fighter, but he has a hell of a chin.

I like Manuwa, not calling him a future champ but the guy comes to fight, obviously his tdd is his weakness and if he goes up against a good wrestler he's going to get exposed unless he trains tdd heavily in the time being. All that said Diabate is a crafty vet and certainly has the reach to cause serious problems. I've got Manuwa via KO or tko in the 2nd, I think Diabate will try to stand with him and will get dropped.

I had it 19-18 in favor of Manuwa
Round 1 - 10-8 Manuwa
Round 2 - 10-9 Kingsbury

Round 1 should have been 10-7 really but had to be 10-8 easily and round 2 was debatable with Manuwa inflicting by far more damage. There is no possible way Manuwa could have been down on the scorecards. Whoever said that didn't watch the fight or was drunk.

Round 1 should have been 10-7 really but had to be 10-8 easily and round 2 was debatable with Manuwa inflicting by far more damage. There is no possible way Manuwa could have been down on the scorecards. Whoever said that didn't watch the fight or was drunk.

Agreed, Generous would be 10-8 rd 1. for Manuwa and 10-9 rd 2. for Kingsbury and like i said that would be generous as I thought Manuwa won rd 2. also, Kingsbury dragging him to the floor and trying to lay on him to run the clock out shouldn't have scored many points.

LOL, way off.

Back