Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman July 20th PBC FOX PPV

Pacquiao vs. Thurman - Who wins?

• Pacquiao

• Thurman

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Exactly , Shawn Porters Prediction was correct. I had Thurman winning , but you could really argue 2 rounds going to Pac. Thurman put the breaks on, props to manny for fighting a young lion and showing hes still got it. Crazy fight.
Ms. Ross, is that you?

A97C21AA-E23D-4B67-8E99-EEDA65F4BF2A.gif
We READY! We READY! -

Sleep sleep, T rex Arms, I got no respect for Manny, he lost to Jeff Horn and he didnt do shit. Aint no 40 year old, midget with T rex arms gonna hurt me.!

Keith One Time Thurman!

The tears are going to be so salty!

I love it.

Its about stakes and selling a fight.

You risk it to win big or lose big.
Yeah it sucks...
Very little honor left in the fight game,
The thing it was built from...

But the positive thing about it is to see these guys with the biggest mouth get beat up.
1 (257).gif

Very little honor left in the fight game,
There's very little honour in fighting, I dont know why people still act like there was ever honour. Its fighting, its smash your opponent, thats not honour. Bxing is what started that notion so white fat men could feel like they were not watching animals fight and to turn it into a sport. There's respect earned but thats after the fight, before then its get every advantage.

Great fight, Thurman classy in defeat

aptopix_pacquiao_thurman_boxing.jpg

d0e5836a-ab79-11e9-862b-600d112f3b14_image_hires_133950.jpg

aptopix_pacquiao_thurman_boxing.1.jpg

12468309_web1_BOX-PACQUIAO-JUL21-10-028.jpg

12468309_web1_BOX-PACQUIAO-JUL21-10-031.jpg

Manny-Pacquiao.jpg

Last edited:
Im amped im getting so exciting my dick is tingling like im about to bust a nut can't wait for tonight

HE IS NOT GETTING UP JIM! - Roy Jones Jr.

This was the worst post I’ve seen in a long time on Sherdog, and after last night it manages to be a little worse.

So long @TidWell

There's very little honour in fighting, I dont know why people still act like there was ever honour. Its fighting, its smash your opponent, thats not honour. Bxing is what started that notion so white fat men could feel like they were not watching animals fight and to turn it into a sport. There's respect earned but thats after the fight, before then its get every advantage.
If you dont know your history about real martial arts, then there is little to discus about.
giphy(23).gif

Great performance by Manny.
Shitty performance by Thurman.

Spence vs Pacquiao now?

I got a sig bet buddy, so eat your words.
Ha ha this was TidWell's last post shortly before the fight. Will, he ever return to face the music?! What a fucking coward.

Last edited:
secondly, and perhaps most importantly, thurman's wife is annoyingly gorgeous. i'm used to seeing hot chicks in the crowd, but god damn.
Yeah, she was an absolute stunner. I thought she was Indian at first, but it turns out she's Nepalese (which is somewhat related). Reminded me of Kid Yamamoto's wife who was Indian.
xpriyana-thapa-300-300.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.0eKiJBfNtv.jpg

Great performance by Manny.
Shitty performance by Thurman.

Spence vs Pacquiao now?

Bite your tongue. I'm not trying to see Manny die in the ring. How about Floyd if he'll do it and then if he won't, then just Pac walks away? Or Khan and walk win or lose if Floyd isn't interested, but why not walk after such a great performance against a great fighter in Thurman? Father Time is undefeated and on Pac's ass. He is coming. I could see it in his last several fights.
No Spence or Bud, please.

Bite your tongue. I'm not trying to see Manny die in the ring. How about Floyd if he'll do it and then if he won't, then just Pac walks away? Or Khan and walk win or lose if Floyd isn't interested, but why not walk after such a great performance against a great fighter in Thurman? Father Time is undefeated and on Pac's ass. He is coming. I could see it in his last several fights.

Come to think of it, Khan makes a fair bit of sense if he's doesn't simply want to walk away.

Spence and Bud will kill Pacquiao, Pacman will have no shot there he wont even hurt them. Those guys might knock Pac out within the first two. All I know is they wont go toe to toe with Pac like thurman. They are not stupid like that.
Thurman got robbed, hopefully Pac does fight the winner of Spence Porter and this time if its Spence he will really end Pacman for good.

Good fight, Thurman had a real shot at ending with a win, but after PAC severely damaged Thurman’s body in the 10th(?), Thurman was lucky to finish the fight. I thought he may have broken a rib or two. Thurman did well to gut it out, but he lost.

Both guys were great sportsmen in the post fight. A great night for boxing, two fine champions.

ps...TidWell, Salty bitch ain’t a good look for you Bruv.

Come to think of it, Khan makes a fair bit of sense if he's doesn't simply want to walk away.

It’s a step down.
Danny Garcia would be ideal if not Floyd.
I see another cash grab though by them both.

Yeah, she was an absolute stunner. I thought she was Indian at first, but it turns out she's Nepalese (which is somewhat related). Reminded me of Kid Yamamoto's wife who was Indian.
xpriyana-thapa-300-300.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.0eKiJBfNtv.jpg
she doesn't look anything like it here, but last night in the crowd she looked like olivia munn. that's high praise.

It’s a step down.
Danny Garcia would be ideal if not Floyd.
I see another cash grab though by them both.

My thought would be that Khan is a good farewell fight. I don't think Manny wants to be stepping up at this point in his career even if Garcia is beatable. A Floyd rematch would obviously be the biggest moneymaker, but I doubt Floyd comes back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back