Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman July 20th PBC FOX PPV

Pacquiao vs. Thurman - Who wins?

• Pacquiao

• Thurman

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hoping for a Pac win here but I feel like he ends up losing a close decision.

I'll take Pac over One Time, based on how each looked the last time out.

I’ll go Pac but not very confidently.

lets go manny!!!!!

dudes still bringing it

Run Time will out box pac easier than people expect.

I’m expecting Pac to look old in this fight, he ain’t fighting Broner or mattysse.

i expect thurman to look a lot better in this fight than he did in his last one.

manny could still win, but likely won't. thurman can fight.

It's all on Thurman. If he shook off the rust he showed against Lopez he'll jab Manny to a UD. If he really dropped a notch, then he's on for a long night.

Let's hope Pac gets brutally KTFO and retires

Manny loses but continues:( Thurman also continues.. ducking Spence:(

I dont think that highly of thurman. Hes never beat anyone elite and think Pac has a real shot of putting thurman out.

Sort of weak for pac to say he's waiting to see if he wants to fight Garcia or Thurman, then chooses Thruman like the day after Garcia looks like killer.

I dont think that highly of thurman. Hes never beat anyone elite and think Pac has a real shot of putting thurman out.
Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter aren't quality opponents?

Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter aren't quality opponents?

Theyre quality but i wouldnt say top of the food chain. I always thought of shawn porters fight with him to be over exaggerated, as good as it was brook had beat him almost 3 years before him but thurman never tried to make that fight with brook. I felt thurman was taking the path of least resistance.

Garcia i love as a fighter but he hadnt looked great in his previous fights leading up to thurman. A win is a win, not taking those fights away from him but im also not too impressed.

since thurman has been ducking spence and crawford ive lost all respect. I think mentally hes out of boxing and will get thoroughly destroyed if he meets bud or spence. I actually think Pac might be to much for him. Pac still has some speed and has that warrior mentality. I dont know if thurman can execute a gameplan 12 rounds to beat pac imo

Back