Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman July 20th PBC FOX PPV

Pacquiao vs. Thurman - Who wins?

• Pacquiao

• Thurman

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pac by split was a fair decision. Thurman could have stolen the fight if he was more active

Exactly , Shawn Porters Prediction was correct. I had Thurman winning , but you could really argue 2 rounds going to Pac. Thurman put the breaks on, props to manny for fighting a young lion and showing hes still got it. Crazy fight.

I think Thurman was a bit scare of getting counter that's why he didn't really go in. Everytime he went in, he had success, but Pac would return some and he may be afraid one of those returns may drop him again

I think Thurman was a bit scare of getting counter that's why he didn't really go in. Everytime he went in, he had success, but Pac would return some and he may be afraid one of those returns may drop him again

I think its Floyd or Retire , have one more in the Phillipines. I dont wanna see manny get hurt, hes had enough Wars and another tonight.

@Milton_Gracie @BillytheFish @mozfonky @BLITZD @PUO3
Enjoy Keith Thurmans confident trash talk before fight night

Manny-Pacquiao-041615ii.jpg

Call me Crazy , but if floyd stays retired , and it makes sense to avoid Crawford/Spence , why not fight Gervonta Davis for a last fight ? I think that's an interesting match up. Davis really isnt that much smaller and Pac is a small 147 who doesn't walk around much more than 154.

Call me Crazy , but if floyd stays retired , and it makes sense to avoid Crawford/Spence , why not fight Gervonta Davis for a last fight ? I think that's an interesting match up. Davis really isnt that much smaller and Pac is a small 147 who doesn't walk around much more than 154.

Davis is an average sized SFW who eats too much and hasn't fought a relevant opponent in a few years, so no, I don't see it. Pac is a small WW, but there is no way he's cutting below 140 at his age. There is a real size difference there and it just doesn't make much sense.

Thats why i dont really get and like trashtalk.
Its humiliating when you loose.
He talked so much shit just to lose, what a douche.
Tidwell killed himself already?
1 (35).gif

Sure it has. Just doesnt have the same effects when its landing on chins as good as Danny/Porter/Guerrero. Can Pac still take those? I doubt it.

He took all of Keith's work, including a few clean shots, and didn't look phased at all.

Keith has OK power at WW. Definitely not one time power anymore.

two things i want to note:

first, the fight was a lot closer than the commentators made it out to be. i had pacquiao winning, but i gave him every swing round, keith could have gotten the decision and you'd hear no complaints from me. if thurman had the discipline to stay on the outside and work behind his jab, this would've been an easy night for him. pacman at 40 being the quicker guy with the more damaging shots is quite shocking, this was a great victory for him.

secondly, and perhaps most importantly, thurman's wife is annoyingly gorgeous. i'm used to seeing hot chicks in the crowd, but god damn.

Another wannabe pacquiao down! that counter left hook is what will drop Manny, And this guy is promoted by Pacquiao lol Im telling you the stars are aligned and the moment Thurman kissed his beautiful wife its a wrap he is going to impress her tonight im telling you this is funny stuff

every fight so far I predicted I said this guy baby Pacquiao payano will get knocked out, then this filipino guy I said he will get knocked out im on a roll.

His wife must be so impressed. Nice prediction @TidWell Thurman really showed Manny what's up.

Thurman won at least 4 of the last 6 rounds. he just did poor in the first half. to be fair manny did give 2 of the last 3 rounds away to coast.

no robbery, clear win for Horn, Pacman only won one round, the ninth where he hurt Horn bad.

The fight was dirty and foul but what can you do? the ref let Horn get away with it if you can head butt intentionally and choke intentionally and low blow why not do it?, so its fair game the ref let it go and didnt punish him so no robbery.
Clearly you know nothing about boxing

For all you guys who said Thurman wont look much bigger, that boy was yoked, jacked biceps, capped shoulders he never looked this muscular before. He is really going to hurt Pacman, I just hope Manny is okay after the fight. He never faced a vicious puncher in his prime a full fledged welter undefeated top dog in his life!

He is not getting up Jim!

Crow
Check out the muscles of Thurman and they said he aint gonna be the same this dude is going to be even better than he was in all his other fights. Look at those muscles and lean body he never had hard muscles like this at any weigh in. Like I said when Marquez came in jacked he KO Pac, This is Marquez vs Pac 4 all over again.
keith-thurman%20(1)_17.jpg
crow is best served cold

50 50 only becuase the people are nostalgic and their heart is with Pacman, in reality they know Thurman will win either by knockout or towel thrown or Pac quitting.

They are banking on a miracle, just like when Pac fought Floyd, most people knew Floyd would jab and move and tie up Manny to a boring decision

But they were hoping a miracle will happen

The only difference is Keith can CRACK, he will crack Pac on his chin and Pac will feel that power stumble and his legs will turn to noodles and you will see his eyes get scared fro the first time, he will run away and might even take a knee.

Back