MANNY PACQUIAO SIGNS WITH CONOR MCGREGOR’S MANAGEMENT TEAM

Against common opponents, Floyd wins the ppv battle. Manny just wins in more spectacular fashion(Hatton, Oscar, Cotto, Mosley).
Yes, its interesting, although no doubt many tuned in to see him lose, they tuned in, props to Floyd.
But Floyd's last fight(Berto) didnt draw shit, no perceived threat. McGregor draws well over a million, whoever he fights, so it seems McG is numero no by a street, no wonder Manny's doing backflips as we speak.

Last edited:
I think the finishes over Hatton were on par. Manny fckin flattened him, floyd had him running head first in to the corner post. As much as I love Ricky, it was comical like out of a movie or wwe

I remember waiting for the replay cos it was so..... WWE as you say.

If that had been the other way round, it would be the most used gif ever.

Conors so called power doesn't translate to boxing anyway. Floyd basically plodded forward right through his "power" and smashed him lol.

Conor beats a guy who lost 6 of his last 10, and now he's going to beat a world class boxer LOL.

Conor fans are hands down the most annoying fans in sports.

Who would have thought that shit, crazy, but also a huge move by Paradigm, Audie Attar and Conor, Pacman is a legend and iconic figure he might be past his best years but it still a huge signing by them.

Im still thinking wtf, thats like outta left field, looks like Pac will likely sign with Dana Whites Zuffa Boxing next.

Fuck sake I hope they don't end up fighting eachother...

<Prem973>

Who would have thought that shit, crazy, but also a huge move by Paradigm, Audie Attar and Conor, Pacman is a legend and iconic figure he might be past his best years but it still a huge signing by them.

Im still thinking wtf, thats like outta left field, looks like Pac will likely sign with Dana Whites Zuffa Boxing next.

Conor makes moves like no other MMA athlete has ever done. He's not just a mega sports star but he also takes the sport of MMA to new levels and to places that it's never been before

Paqcuiano is really small and old.

Conors arms alone are longer than Pacs legs ...

doubt he will survive a full power left Hand

Paqcuiano is really small and old.

Conors arms alone are longer than Pacs legs ...

doubt he will survive a full power left Hand

You probably said the same when he faced 50 year old Mayweddah

E4131674-F754-4511-A672-DD8DAD37F1F2.jpeg

Good for him, they can make money off his last 2-3 fights lol

They are definitely fighting each other.

Conor doesn't own Paradigm dumbass... They are basically just signed to the same agent. Both Manny and Conor among other fighters and athletes are just clients.

Last edited:
Back