MANNY PACQUIAO SIGNS WITH CONOR MCGREGOR’S MANAGEMENT TEAM

Shortly after Paradigm's announcement, McGregor tweeted, "Welcome to the team Emmanuel," referring to Pacquiao's full first name.

"I'm honored to have the opportunity not only to maximize Manny's boxing career but to help him continue to leave a legacy he is proud of through the lens of business and sport," Attar said in a statement. "My approach is to focus on each client and their goals always, and I look forward to fighting on his behalf."

Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39 KOs), 41, has had his last two fights with Premier Boxing Champions after signing with adviser Al Haymon. He easily outpointed Adrien Broner in January 2019 to retain a secondary welterweight belt and then outpointed Keith Thurman in July to take his "super" title in one of the best performances of his career.

Sean Gibbons, CEO of Pacquiao's MP Promotions and one of his closest advisers, told ESPN on Tuesday night that Pacquiao was still "1000% with PBC" and that he "has existing fights left with PBC."

The biggest name in combat sports and the most beloved, Paradigm smashing it!

Pac is really really really really small … i dont know man.

size & age matters

lol he just beat Thurman who is roughly mcgregors size. And Keith would knock Conor our double quick.
Boxing skills matter more than size and age, as that little middle aged retired fella proved when he toyed, and clobber stopped Conor in embarrassing fashion. You are clueless pal

Pac is really really really really small … i dont know man.

size & age matters
LOL Manny just clowned Thurman, he's not going to have any issue doing worse to Conor.

I don't care for it on a personal level, although I do wonder if it would be able to do numbers compared to McGregor vs Mayweather? I also hope if this shitshow somehow happened, there'll be another separate subboard so the clonkers don't stink up the place here and I can find all my comical relief in one, neatly organised, place.

In that sense sure. I guess I was thinking he doesn't have much time left and can still fight someone meaningful for his legacy.
I'd rather see that too. But i can't get mad at him for cashing out big

I don't care for it on a personal level, although I do wonder if it would be able to do numbers compared to McGregor vs Mayweather? I also hope if this shitshow somehow happened, there'll be another separate subboard so the clonkers don't stink up the place here and I can find all my comical relief in one, neatly organised, place.
Against common opponents, Floyd wins the ppv battle. Manny just wins in more spectacular fashion(Hatton, Oscar, Cotto, Mosley).

lol he just beat Thurman who is roughly mcgregors size. And Keith would knock Conor our double quick.
Boxing skills matter more than size and age, as that little middle aged retired fella proved when he toyed, and clobber stopped Conor in embarrassing fashion. You are clueless pal
Prime Thurman vs Conor would be....interesting....

WuLbJB4.gif

Against common opponents, Floyd wins the ppv battle. Manny just wins in more spectacular fashion(Hatton, Oscar, Cotto, Mosley).

I think the finishes over Hatton were on par. Manny fckin flattened him, floyd had him running head first in to the corner post. As much as I love Ricky, it was comical like out of a movie or wwe

I dont think it will happen because, unlike the floyd fight, there’s the very real possibility that mcgregor gets rendered unconscious. I’d actually but this fight if it happens this year

I dont think it will happen because, unlike the floyd fight, there’s the very real possibility that mcgregor gets rendered unconscious. I’d actually but this fight if it happens this year
these people really don't know Manny

Conor talking shit would just put Manny into a shell and he'd fucking detonate on McGregor immediately when the bell rang

He'd make Conrad look like a helpless homeless person who stole a rich foreigners wallet with a pudgy cop ref chasing Manny down to save Conor from a life changing ko...Prince Naseem style

Conor talking shit would just put Manny into a shell and he'd fucking detonate on McGregor immediately when the bell rang

He'd make Conrad look like a helpless homeless person who stole a rich foreigners wallet with a pudgy cop ref chasing Manny down to save Conor from a life changing ko...Prince Naseem style

let’s hope it happens!

Pac is not Floyd.

And Conor is not Marquez. It took Juan over 40 rounds to land that punch; 40 hellacious rounds in which he landed a lot of big punches that didn't sleep - or in most cases even KD - Manny.

I'd wish McGregor good luck in a hypothetical fight, but I think a baseball bat is a more practical gift.

Pac would retire him from all sports.

Conor wouldn't be able to do a charity tennis match after this fight.

That's what Aldo fans thought.

Manny is getting really old and he's tiny compared to Mcgregor--the punchers chance here is much more of an issue than it was against Floyd, as Manny gets hit a lot more and takes a lot more chances.

That's what Aldo fans thought.

Manny is getting really old and he's tiny compared to Mcgregor--the punchers chance here is much more of an issue than it was against Floyd, as Manny gets hit a lot more and takes a lot more chances.
Lol. Give me a fucking break

Back