MANNY PACQUIAO SIGNS WITH CONOR MCGREGOR’S MANAGEMENT TEAM

Pac is really really really really small … i dont know man.

size & age matters

Pac is really really really really small … i dont know man.

size & age matters
Lol. Pacquiao would absolutely fucking ruin Conor...

Lol. Pacquiao would absolutely fucking ruin Conor...

Conor hit Floyd with a full power left Hand … and Pac is not Floyd. I doubt he could survive that.

That would be really embarrassing

Conor hit Floyd with a full power left Hand … and Pac is not Floyd. I doubt he could survive that.

That would be really embarrassing
Floyd treated Conor like a toddler

Pacquiao doesn't strike me as a guy who gives a fuck about making Conor look good like Floyd did. He'd beat the shit of him.

Floyd treated Conor like a toddler

Pacquiao doesn't strike me as a guy who gives a fuck about making Conor look good like Floyd did. He'd beat the shit of him.

i hope so

but conor is huuuge compared to pac

i bet conors arms alone are longer than pacs legs

lol

i hope so

but conor is huuuge compared to pac

i bet conors arms alone are longer than pacs legs

lol
Manny has dated bigger women than manlet ginger

Al Haymon thought Manny was gonna get his ass beat by Thurman and Broner lol. Good for him, get paid

Thread title is a bit misleading. Conor doesn't actually own this sports management company he's just their marquee fighter that they represent. Pac signing with the same entity means that a possible future fight is more realistic because from a managerial perspective they're now stablemates.

I'm sure Pac wants to hit him bad but it's a waste of time to fight someone with a 0-1 record.

I'm sure Pac wants to hit him bad but it's a waste of time to fight someone with a 0-1 record.
He'd make a shit load of money how is that a waste in prize fighting?

It'd be a waste for us to buy it....

If this fight happens it's all for money. We know who's going to win.

He'd make a shit load of money how is that a waste in prize fighting?

It'd be a waste for us to buy it....
In that sense sure. I guess I was thinking he doesn't have much time left and can still fight someone meaningful for his legacy.

if the public pays for it, they'll get what they deserve. manny would bat conor around until it's stopped. mma guys have no pride, boxers only go over to mma if they are strapped for cash or shot beyond repair, mma guys just don't care about anything.

Conor via KO in either octagon or ring.

{<Mcgoat}

Back