Manny Pac vs JMM plus Luevano and Mares and David Diaz Tonight on PPV Official PBP

Intro's on now. Diaz looks in good nic.

Should be a good scrap. I'll give a RbR, but no PbP. We're on.

Intro's on now. Diaz looks in good nic.

Should be a good scrap. I'll give a RbR, but no PbP. We're on.

That's good......thanks for the help for those of us who are working......

Pumped for the main event. Who is that cute Asian chick Buffer is sitting next to ringside?

I'm pumped as well. Just wish I could see the fights live.

This isn't a title fight. He's not "over weight". Thats just what it is.

Entertaining first round. Montano and Diaz both working well inside. Landing good shots to the head and body. Montao really going after Diaz downstairs, something not many opponents bother with.

Head clashes might become an issue though.

Close, but I'll go 10-9 Diaz.

Montano fighting Diaz fight (read: Brawl) but he's doign ok. Diaz is just too easy to hit. Still, fighting this style of fight isn't going to serve him well in the long term.

Montano doing a lot of headbutting as he leans in. Subtle but dirty.

20-18 Diaz, but very competitive.

montano is acquitting himself pretty well. I dont think hes any danger, but at least he will probably make it a pretty decent fight.

Montano moves outside this round a little more....and takes a beating. Diaz landing with the wide, looping helicopter shots and they're catching Montano clean as new fresh tile.

30-27 Diaz

humorous that lampley waxes poetic about the need for a ring card girl....

Diaz is starting to land a little better i think.

Montano loking like shit now. Throwing arm punches and there is just nothing on them. He's laying on the inside and getting raped to the guts, the face, the kidney, the arms, the elbows...Diaz doesnt seem to care where he lands.

Looks like a gym session here. Both guys with the sparring partner power.

40-36 Diaz

Holy shit what's all this? Tam doing an RBR? I'll do the PBP for Pac/Marquez later.

guys no stream on sopcast today?

DO NOT ask for streams.

That = ban.

I'm happy just getting a round by round recap.

its a 10 round fight...but i think diaz will get him out of there a little earlier.

How long until the main event cause i want to know so i can make it in time to order the fight thanks.

Diaz took the last two rounds by punching Montano alot more than Montano hit him. Very pretictable fight. Montano backs up, Diaz walks in, punches a lot.

60-54 Diaz

i think montano could have taken round 1...but other than that, its pretty much diaz pretty easily most of the way.

These announcers are funny. I could've sworn they called Montano a "gay" fighter instead of a "game" fighter :D

Back