Manny Pac vs JMM plus Luevano and Mares and David Diaz Tonight on PPV Official PBP

bostonmma

Gold Belt
Reaction score
Manny Pacquiao 129 vs Juan Manuel Marquez 130
(WBC Super Featherweight Championship)
Steven Luevano 126 vs Terdsak Jandaeng 126
(WBO Featherweight Championship)
Abner Mares 117 vs Diosdado Gabi 119.5 (must lose 1.5lb)
(NABF Bantamweight Championship)
David Diaz 136 vs Ramon Montano 136
Michael Farenas vs Adalberto Borquez
Danny Garcia vs Charles Wade
Esau Herrera vs Byron Tyson

Very big card tonight headlined by the rematch 4 years in the making. Who can forget their first fight where Pac came out swinging and knocked JMM down 3 tmes. But Marquez was a warrior he came back and slowly took over the fight forcing a draw, though many had him winning. It was a classic fight, and the rematch should be just as good.

The undercard is also great, once beaten Luevano defends his WBO belt against the very tough Thai fighter Jandeang. If Luevano wins, it sets up a big unification match against Guerro.

Abner Mares a top prospect from the 2004 Olympics can jump to contender status with a win over Gabi. Mares is an extremely hard puncher who has worked hard on straightening his punches, a very exciting little guy to watch.

David Diaz gets a stay busy fight against spoiler Montano, he will probably face the winner of Pac/Marquez.

Lastly I would once again like to point out young 19 year old uber prospect Danny Garcia goes for 4-0 tonight. Garcia has been fighting once a month since turning pro and he will be a top guy to watch in 2 years.

The ppv starts at 9pm EST, with the undercard starting around 6, let's get a great pbp going, will be a fun night of fights, enjoy.

damn its finally here ive been waiting for this fight so much and well i hope marquez akes it by decision!:D

Cant wait to watch the replay next week :(

I look forward to seeing what happens......

The UC will be interesting. Mares and Diaz will be fun to watch

Most of the undercard results are in, and once again Danny Garcia crushes his opponent.

Unbeaten welterweight prospect Danny Garcia (4-0, 4 KOs) needed just 43 seconds to destroy Charles Wade (4-5, 1 KO) with a left hook in the opening round.

Featherweight Michael Farenas (20-2-2, 18 KOs) scored a third round TKO over over Baudel Cardenas (17-13-2, 6 KOs). After dropping Cardenas twice in round two, Farenas connected with a vicious low blow in round three. Cardenas was given the full five minutes to recover, but couldn't continue and Farenas was credited with the TKO at the 2:40 mark.

Super welterweights Byron Tyson (9-0-2, 4 KOs) and Esau Herrera (15-3-1, 8 KOs) battled to a six round majority draw. Scores 57-56 Tyson, 57-57, 57-57.

Most of the undercard results are in, and once again Danny Garcia crushes his opponent.

Unbeaten welterweight prospect Danny Garcia (4-0, 4 KOs) needed just 43 seconds to destroy Charles Wade (4-5, 1 KO) with a left hook in the opening round.

Featherweight Michael Farenas (20-2-2, 18 KOs) scored a third round TKO over over Baudel Cardenas (17-13-2, 6 KOs). After dropping Cardenas twice in round two, Farenas connected with a vicious low blow in round three. Cardenas was given the full five minutes to recover, but couldn't continue and Farenas was credited with the TKO at the 2:40 mark.

Super welterweights Byron Tyson (9-0-2, 4 KOs) and Esau Herrera (15-3-1, 8 KOs) battled to a six round majority draw. Scores 57-56 Tyson, 57-57, 57-57.

Thanks for the info, Boston.......

that Garcia hook was pretty impressive. Id be interested in seeing him progress in the future.

43 seconds? More like 15. It was the 2nd punch of the fight. Farenas is a dirty S.O.B., he cracked him low about 5 times. The Tyson fight was scored even based on a controversial knock down.

pac man is going to ko marquez early. last fight he had him on ice in the first round but he injured his left hand. for you that don't know the left is his power. pac man by ko is my guess. i'm biased now that i'm staying in manila and have to hear all praise for manny.

pac man is going to ko marquez early. last fight he had him on ice in the first round but he injured his left hand. for you that don't know the left is his power. pac man by ko is my guess. i'm biased now that i'm staying in manila and have to hear all praise for manny.

FUUUUCK I hope you're wrong!!!

I hope he's wrong as well, but i'm thinking the extra weight and 35 years on this planet will make Marquez a bit more of a hittable target.

43 seconds? More like 15. It was the 2nd punch of the fight. Farenas is a dirty S.O.B., he cracked him low about 5 times. The Tyson fight was scored even based on a controversial knock down.

Thanks for the info BB, main the ppv is about to start. Who can score it live here?

Yeah, any info someone can post on the ppv would be appreciated.

is there any reason why diaz was overweight here?

I mean i guess they both were...but it seems kinda interesting that he was over unless they were doing that on purpose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back