Manlets get in here!

Dude had to be saved by a non manlet lmao

The fuck is going on with this site? The lag is insane right now

People are getting taller and taller. I was at an outdoor event today with thousands of people there and I'm 6'0 and felt like a manlet. Every other mother fucker was 6'4
Where was this??? I think it's the opposite, men are getting shorter. I'm 6'1" and I very rarely see anyone taller than me.

Where was this??? I think it's the opposite, men are getting shorter. I'm 6'1" and I very rarely see anyone taller than me.

It was a horse racing track...it was majority 21-45 year Olds. I know the new average height is 5 "10 but I that averages in all the old people who are very short....I bet the average height for men 40 and under is 6'0 easy.

It was a horse racing track...it was majority 21-45 year Olds. I know the new average height is 5 "10 but I that averages in all the old people who are very short....I bet the average height for men 40 and under is 6'0 easy.

5'10" and any woman under my height who says she usually likes taller guys gets told I only date C cups or larger so I guess you're buying your own dinner tonight.

If they've got those them I hang my head low and go play some games at home.

Back