Manlets get in here!

I always thought teh 275 was low, that's why I am up to tree fitty. I get a pass on only being 6'4", because I only bang 10s and the mothers of my fellow sherbros.

Well as long as you bang tens. Don't forget your PHDs and street fighting experience.

Baton uppercuts should have filled that entire tunnel.
Damn, haven't seen you in awhile, probably more of me not browsing as much, but gotta say, I love the Wes Studi Av brother, he's the man! I know you've rocked him in the past, always great!

Damn, haven't seen you in awhile, probably more of me not browsing as much, but gotta say, I love the Wes Studi Av brother, he's the man! I know you've rocked him in the past, always great!

Thanks buddy! Studi is indeed the man. I have @Loiosh to thank for the current AV (Thanks again man!)

Is it ok to jump over the next inch? Like call yourself 5'8? I'm 5'8 1/2. Saying "1/2" sounds desperate so I say 5'9.

Nah....I say I'm just over 5ft7 or 5ft7 and a bit...I can't claim that extra half inch or so just like that....if I applied that logic to everything I'd end up with a penis that was 2 inches and that wouldn't be right now would it?

5'10"

Bow to your Manlet King!

301.png
"Mind of women"

Lol what's that, amirite?!

I wonder how the 5'3 manlets feel when they see 5'8 manlets lamenting over their height.

All you guys in here saying 5'9 need to get out... you are NOT manlets... don't go trying to change the accepted criteria. I am 5'9 and see people shorter than me everyday. Have some pride.

5'8 checking in

5'8" master race cheking in
im also 220 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal, no one is picking me up like that lol, how emascualting/.

Another 5'8 here. That's three in a row. We can form like Voltron

5 foot 8 here.

Are you guys 5’8” the same way I am? In that my driver’s license says 5’8” but with shoes off it’s really 5’7”?

:(

Not quite 5'10"

Maybe I'll hit a growth spurt when I turn 40.

Back